Server maintenance??

• Thread starter AMH_
  • 517 comments
Screenshot_20171011-222257.png

Man there is really a lot PD are going to have to fix in this game. Not just servers but just lots of small things like coming out of the pits at Brazil everyone is invisible til the get to the track, takes away some of the realism. It's a packed pits right enough but they can't make something work rather than all invisible?

SR rating is still terrible.

This error is killing me since yesterday. 8 race entries today and 6 disconects, either this or black screen after pit box screen...

https://ibb.co/efEaow
efEaow

Any solution for this as I am going nuts, 500Mbps fiber, nat type open, google dns.

Is there a place where I can report this? Everything else works fine except sport mode...

This error is killing me since yesterday. 8 race entries today and 6 disconects, either this or black screen after pit box screen...

https://ibb.co/efEaow
efEaow

Any solution for this as I am going nuts, 500Mbps fiber, nat type open, google dns.

Is there a place where I can report this? Everything else works fine except sport mode...

I think they know about all those issues that's why they are extending the beta by another day.

They called it a demo at the start now they have changed it to an open beta.

Sigh. I just finished some time trials in Project Cars 2 and was switching gears to GTS only to be greeted with “Server Maintenance”. Ugh.

Love the game but this is my biggest gripe with it. Don't understand why the PS4 can't keep the save and upload it to the servers once back online. It baffles me why there is no such system in place.

XXI
Agreed.
Arcade won't save miles and credits when the server comes back up will it?
Nope, nothing is cached from what I understand.

At least I can suspend the game and watch some Netflix. :lol:

This is going to get old real quick with this game, can't even quit out of the game without loosing progress, can't start another game:yuck:

Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous. How does a game this is this much delayed have this many problems? No wheels are recognised, servers are overloaded, I mean really?? I'd have opted for less pretty scenery and a game that actually functions.

Just finished a 60 lap race and hit with the server maintenance message ;(
Wish it would cache the information from that race and upload it later.

Does anyone know if there's a place where we can see the server status, or if they even post any news on maintenance at all?

Does anyone know if there's a place where we can see the server status, or if they even post any news on maintenance at all?

I tried the gran turismo website as it says to check, but nothing lol.

Random question, why isn't my thrustmaster h-shifter working?

Back