Server maintenance??

• Thread starter AMH_
  • 517 comments
Still getting the "You must be connected to the server to proceed" message....

May as well make this a thread for server status updates.

Not working for me either. Instead of getting the "server maintenance" error, now it just says "you must be connected to the server in order to proceed" when I hit reconnect. My internet is fine. Don't want to close the game and reopen as I'll lose a whole mornings worth of progress.

Anyone else receiving the same error as me, or are you getting the "server maintenance" error instead?

Not working for me either. Instead of getting the "server maintenance" error, now it just says "you must be connected to the server in order to proceed" when I hit reconnect. My internet is fine. Don't want to close the game and reopen as I'll lose a whole mornings worth of progress.

Anyone else receiving the same error as me, or are you getting the "server maintenance" error instead?

I started an hour ago with the server maintenance error, but now have the same error as you. I haven't tried to reconnect in about 10 minutes tho. Drinking beer and watching the Leafs game instead for now.

I am in the same boat.. have unsaved progress... just watching leafs now too.
Dont want to lose all those credits.

Well it's all great that the servers are back up, but my 2 hour window to play the game I paid $100 for has closed; my real driving experience - to work - starts at 05:45.

That's a huge problem.

And after trying again, still down in the Peterborough, Ontario, Canada area. I'll assume that includes the GTA.

Just for giggles, I quit the application and restarted. Connected no problem and lost all of my progress.

Fun fun.

Last edited:
Good luck to you mate. ;)

I just purchased a car with my mileage points, i can only say WoW!

Best sound so far!

And it drives beautifully. It's the Chevy Corvette C7 GR.3 Road Car.

From the Mileage Exchange store.

Back