Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
This solution work for a while but now i have broken the pin of the switch PS3 to ps4. No way to play anymore. No more waranty, I don t know what to do , Game over .:confused:
View attachment 659388
Folks, one of the best tuners of this planets' wheel is broken and nobody wants to offer immediate donations?
Come on, we are sitting comfortable non war influenced in our wonderful homes and spend tons of bucks for rubbish day by day.
@praiano63: please send me a private message with your Paypal account so I can immediately send my share of donation for a new wheel of EUR 50,-.
If someone would like to follow my idea - feel free to do so!

Folks, one of the best tuners of this planets' wheel is broken and nobody wants to offer immediate donations?
Come on, we are sitting comfortable non war influenced in our wonderful homes and spend tons of bucks for rubbish day by day.
@praiano63: please send me a private message with your Paypal account so I can immediately send my share of donation for a new wheel of EUR 50,-.
If someone would like to help pay for my college tuition I too would be eternally grateful. I'll send one authentic game used Florida State League baseball per donation of at least $1000. Ramen noodles up in here day by day

Thanks a lot for this, a good wheel is very expensive here in Brasil with the import taxes. I don t need a brand new wheel for the moment, i still have my 8 years old G27 already fixed on my rig again, it s just in perfect state, i love this old G27, never happen a single problem with it during all this time of intensive use , G29 is a piece of 🤬.
-Problems downshifting or upshift when turning the wheel due to wires problem inside
-Initialization problems that was making me use the PS3 PS4 switch every time i play, this is why the switch button broke after this .
Just waiting for a GIMX device that a guy in Sao Paolo city down south is going to build for me . It will take around a month because he is waiting for the parts he bought on the net. If GT sport stop for a moment this will not be a problem.
This seems to be a good solution, i have read that a lot of people use it, like EDK who wrote very good things about it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-gt-g27-with-ffb.336625/page-13#post-11779208
Question of time now, patience.:lol:

The last email address I have for him is Praiano63@gmail.com
ERAUfan97. No doubt all us can use a helping hand for college and otherwise. Mr. P has made it possible for hundreds if not thousands of novice online racers, who otherwise would not be able to enjoy themselves racing. He shares his skills with all at no charge, while other expert tuners have no desire to lend a helping hand and if the truth be known look down on others who are not as qualified. We could never repay him for the hours upon hours that he spends for the happiness of others. I have asked for help within the racing forum and received no replies, well let's say a few replies. No one should be impelled to make a donation under duress but for those who appreciate what he brings to the racing community, we know we could never repay him. If each racer who has one of his tunes in their garage donated $1.00, he would have enough to buy anything in the racing industry. Please don't think bad of me because I want to show my appreciation. And no doubt if it were you who had offered me the kindnesses he has, I would gratefully donate to your worthy cause.
Much respect to all racers.

ERAUfan97. No doubt all us can use a helping hand for college and otherwise. Mr. P has made it possible for hundreds if not thousands of novice online racers, who otherwise would not be able to enjoy themselves racing. He shares his skills with all at no charge, while other expert tuners have no desire to lend a helping hand and if the truth be known look down on others who are not as qualified. We could never repay him for the hours upon hours that he spends for the happiness of others. I have asked for help within the racing forum and received no replies, well let's say a few replies. No one should be impelled to make a donation under duress but for those who appreciate what he brings to the racing community, we know we could never repay him. If each racer who has one of his tunes in their garage donated $1.00, he would have enough to buy anything in the racing industry. Please don't think bad of me because I want to show my appreciation. And no doubt if it were you who had offered me the kindnesses he has, I would gratefully donate to your worthy cause.
Much respect to all racers.
I don't think bad of you. Many people start funds for many causes for many reasons (gofundme.com). The select tunes I've tried of his are wonderful. People can do whatever they want with their money. How bout this, I can't afford to donate my money so here's the tune I use on my WRX. It's probably bad compared to the elites but it works for me.

The tranny is the ole max final gear, min top speed, then adjust the gears. This is for brands indy
Edit: just go with the TT, you'll get smacked around in the middle with this one :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think bad of you. Many people start funds for many causes for many reasons (gofundme.com). The select tunes I've tried of his are wonderful. People can do whatever they want with their money. How bout this, I can't afford to donate my money so here's the tune I use on my WRX. It's probably bad compared to the elites but it works for me.

The tranny is the ole max final gear, min top speed, then adjust the gears. This is for brands indy
Edit: just go with the TT, you'll get smacked around in the middle with this one :lol:

ERAUfan97, nice of you to share. I see guys using the TT, But I can't get mine tuned to run as fast, so I use the Lancer.
Thanks you for the tune.

ERAUfan97, nice of you to share. I see guys using the TT, But I can't get mine tuned to run as fast, so I use the Lancer.
Thanks you for the tune.
Try the Megane too. The tires will go fast but it's got good top speed. Set the initial acceleration, I believe it is, high and it will reduce the wheelspin as you accelerate out of the corner

Last edited:
The Beta is history. I d like to express my thanks to all the wonderful people in this forum, sharing their tuning secrets with others, making the game what it will be from mid October:
The best GT Version of all.

Made some new friends here and on PS4. Looking forward to racing with you again.

Done :)

Back