Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by diesel97, Mar 30, 2017.

1. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks a lot to both, vry kind from you, this will help me a lot to pay my GIMX device that i will receive this week and GT sport digital edition that i have already bought.
    Tunes will flow . I can t wait. :cheers:

2. PhaedrusSocrate

PhaedrusSocrate (Banned)

I’m thinking I could post videos of races that were made possible only thanks to people here that created tunes for the cars that I/We raced. But not all those at once, I’m interested to see if other members would/could join in with their own tributes in similar fashion :)

I would in fact start with @monkeywall, my long time PSN friend that surprised me when he just offered me his own Gr.4 GTR tune because he wanted to see me do better in those races and have even more fun. Well, I couldn’t ask for any better and more considerate FRIEND then Monkeywall, EVER! This race is for you my friend :bowdown:
    (Along with special thanks to @diesel97 for starting the thread.)

Tl;dr
    Don’t think this thread will get used again, but I’ve realized I love it more then other ones.

I’ve been away from GTPlanet for some time
    since I gave my PS3 to my 65y.o. Ultra Cool mom :cool: and now, instead of me, she plays the hell out of GT6 (already broke my 2 old controllers, the other day I brought her replacement and told her “the next one you gonna have to go get yourself!”)

At first I played a bit of Beta with my own tunes, then had quite a break… At return I’ve also remembered that mother-load of tunes is always on GTP, then I started enjoying it even more! But another problem dragged me away and I didn’t get to thank all of you tuners and everyone else in this part of forum.

At the announcement of Beta’s closing – there was no holding me back from getting the most I could of that short time. So I moved my butt back on here and it was such pure pleasure! Essence of GT experience. People using competition to grow friendships and sportsmanship and positivity. A lot of positivity! :gtpflag:

In that short time I didn’t get to use that many setups, but it came clear that certain tuners create (for me) best setups – but different tuners for different classes. More on those "details" maybe later :)

3. monkeywall

monkeywall

:D cheers @PhaedrusSocrate or should i say plato ;) glad i could help. Was never sure about the tune hench not posting it here, only sharing it with friends :guilty:.

some great races some bad :O hopefully we'll have many more great ones to come :gtpflag:

Stewyripper and PhaedrusSocrate like this.
  4. JayRS200

JayRS200

Didn't quote

5. KennyL74

KennyL74

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Stewyripper likes this.
  6. Sol Jah

Sol Jah

How are you getting your numbers for SR and Damp? My spring rate 3 digit setup and damps are double digit, are these not setups for a older Gran Turismo or another game, plus nobody mentions TC or Tyres?

sefkezagreb and Stewyripper like this.
  7. Robn_dani

Robn_dani

Someone got new setups? Something changed on the tune! Can I use the old setups?(I already do but feels not sooo great)

Stewyripper likes this.
  8. Mr P

Mr P

Had a few laps on the daily races and was surprised by how drive-able the Gr-4 Viper was with very little adjusting.. The car is pretty solid to drive and there's lots left in it with more effort! This lap was a quick adjust and 20 minutes racing and got a reasonable lap fairly quick so I can't say anything bad about the car :D Here's a vid of my best lap so far and the small adjustments I made to the car below it, Hope it helps anyone driving the Viper :tup:

Brakes - 0
    RH - 82 / 90
    2.80 / 2.80
    rollbar - 7 / 5
    55 / 55
    85 / 85
    3.0 / 3.0
    out 0.25 / in 0.25
    DF - 250 / 530
    LSD - 5 / 14 / 5

I never adjusted any gears other than put the final gear to 3.868

Have fun and Good luck with it :tup:

9. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

Top speed tune for the Tomahawk X VGT.

I'll do more top speed tunes later, but this will be the only video I show the transmission flip to save time, because all vehicles use the same method.

Stewyripper likes this.
  10. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Premium

@Mr P

Thanks Ron :tup:, Improved my time to a 1'48.2 very quickly.

Your mid 47 is very handy :tup:

suprajef, Stewyripper and Mr P like this.
  11. Mr P

Mr P

Cheers mate! I managed to chop a bit more off and got it down to 1'47.1 in 2nd place.. had a 1'46.9 that was red lapped for some crazy reason as it was clean imo? so will try again tomorrow to chop it down some more :cheers:

suprajef and Stewyripper like this.
  12. DeuxMilles

DeuxMilles

Hi,

you are on the top of the non-gtr-guys :tup:

Thanks for sharing your setup, I bought the Viper as my very first bought car and did my first online-race. Pole with 1:49.5, easy win. Still on "E", think I have to do a few more races :D

D.

13. Sol Jah

Sol Jah

Stewyripper likes this.
  14. KrazyKrogen

KrazyKrogen

Hello everyone im new to this site been playing gt since gt1. Im looking for gr.4 n gr.3 mustang setups any help would be appreciated

Stewyripper likes this.
  15. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

Does anyone have a tune for the Corvette Gr.3? I tried using EDK's tune from the beta but they changed the options in the full version of the game.

Stewyripper likes this.
  16. LeadFoot36

LeadFoot36

Does anyone have a post up for a good tune on the 650s for dragon trail

Stewyripper likes this.
  17. Mwerte

Mwerte

Hi ... first ty for every setup you create to help us get faster and i have a question i have the game in french but i cant set the gears ratios ...i follow the rule .. final gear first and max speed but i cant find the same numbers as in ur setup

Stewyripper likes this.
  18. JayRS200

JayRS200

There's a lot of cheats in the top times for qualy. They don't get near their best time in the race

Stewyripper likes this.
  19. MINKIHL

MINKIHL

because u drive in quali for the ultimate lap... if i see my top time in nürburg in gr3 its a 1:55,9 in race i only drive 1:56,1 - 56,7. i cannot hit everytime my perfect lap. So there is no cheat...

rclark83 and Stewyripper like this.
  20. JayRS200

JayRS200

Fair enough but theres some people 3 secs slower than their qualy lap and I'm beating them in the race.

Stewyripper likes this.
  21. Sting

Sting Premium

Ha I just saw your time. I’m miles off in a stock Audi R8.(I can’t tune) can I try your GTR setup? Or do you maybe have one for the R8?

Stewyripper likes this.
  22. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

EDIT:
    I thought you was talking about GT6 PS3. For GTsport you don t need to respect the numbers, just matching the speed reached for each gear is ok.
    For who want eventually match exactly i show now all the process on my tunes videos. Also i show the level of the ride height values for who want to match them visually in the way of converting inches to mm. Matching visually is enough.

Stewyripper and Mwerte like this.
  23. Patricko

Patricko

Nice thread! Hope you will be updating it regularly :)

BTW.
    Are there some sites with setups only? Like for Project Cars?

24. Whitey093

Whitey093

Cant speak for everyone but for me, i'll set a really good qualifying time with whatever the top car in the group is but after a few races get bored with driving the easy car and start using cars that arent well represented on the grids to be different. I still have my best qualifying time so i start up front but then i drop like a stone through the field and try to challenge myself by finishing the best i can with a challenging car.

This might explain a lot of the inconsistency. Personally i think your qualifying time should only be good for the car you used and if you switch you need to qualify again. Not sure how confusing that would get over time though.

Adrenaline likes this.
  25. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

The tune is at the end.

26. Trexican24

Trexican24

On the corvette gr 4 how did you get 7 on your compression? Mine is 55 or 60

27. Silent Drifter

Silent Drifter Premium

Those were from the Closed Beta, so the settings are a little different.

28. Trexican24

Trexican24

So how would I set this up than? Do you know?

29. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

This is a beta tune, don t work anymore.
    I don t have yet the corvette gr4 . I hope i wil soon, it seems a very performant car.

30. Trexican24

Trexican24

Yea. What about gr 3 vette?