Share your real car remade in GT6!

It's a shame my AE86 coupe isn't in GT yet...We only get hatchbacks :< The coupe looks better to me...even though that's probably because I own one.

The closest car in the game to my car is the Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89, i drive a Mitsubishi Magna Executive TS '95

Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
6thGalantVR-4.jpg

Mitsubishi Magana Exdecutive TS '95
1995_mitsubishi_magna_executive_ts_small_mileage_19660042.jpg

Damn, that looks nice. What engine is in her and Will she make it into GT6?
Isn't the '70 Challenger R/T Hemi in the game? This one started as a 340 six-pack, but when that blew we dropped a 440 six-pack in. It's only rated about 15 hp less than the 426 Hemi stock and she ain't stock 👍

I'm happy with the ingame Abarth Grande Punto.
In real life i'm having lots of fun with my Fiat 1.4 16v

Would've been cool to have my old Volvo 66 too.
top speed 130km/h but thanks to the variomatic they also reach 130km/h in reverse.
I saw them racing these cars in reverse in Holland.

Closest in-game to my truck would be the F150 Lightning, I have a modest Ford Ranger stepside with a 3.0L V6

Isn't the '70 Challenger R/T Hemi in the game? This one started as a 340 six-pack, but when that blew we dropped a 440 six-pack in. It's only rated about 15 hp less than the 426 Hemi stock and she ain't stock 👍
Yeah, it's in. I was wondering if you were gonna make make it in game.

The only big Opel in the game is the Vectra 3.2 sedan, I've got a Insignia sportstourer (in America Buick Regal). I was so hoping for an Insignia OPC...

i dont think i will ever see my vehicles in any GT game
an 86 Mazda B2000
and an 07 Dodge Nitro

soon i plan on having a newer Dodge Charger, which is in GT6

I had a 1970 Chevy Nova back in my days of street racing. Forrest Green, 350, 4 barrel, 4 speed, with posi rear end. Won me many street races back in the day.

The 1978 280Z in GT6 has been modeled from a 280ZX. Google 280Z pics and you will see it doesn't look like the car in the game.

Yup, I've got a '77 280Z, which looks just like the '78 model, but in GT5 and in GT6, they got the 280ZX marked as a '78 280Z. Closest thing to my 280 is the 240, seeing as how I'm installing flares and a G-Nose on it anyway.

Mustang Boss 2013 de tuned to 2012 Brembo package GT specs. Just drop the power to 412 ponies and pick some wheels. The custom wheel bug actually helps here. Boss fronts are the size of all the Brembo package wheels. The Ultra leggeria set looks like Brembo package wheels. Will actually be a little bummed when they fix the wheel bug. The car is more neutral with a square setup. Under steers a bit with the staggered setup.

Not a whole lot of difference in the appearance, hood is slightly off, rear lights are different. Hate that I can't get a non stripe paint job. Suspension on the Base boss that is modeled is also very close to the Brembo package tweaks on my car.

Also have a 2005 VW GTI. We had a mark V in candy weiss, currently have a VI in shadow blue. Have the 05 in shadow blue in the game. It is scarily accurate for the mark V.

11487009264_379182aabb_z.jpg

Here's two of my real cars that are in GT6 in their original colors. I could make clones of the way they look now if there was a graphics editior....

Too bad that SiR version of the JDM CRX was never offered in North America.
They did have a similar spec. in the EU, it was called the 1.6i-VT.

The biggest giveaway is the hood, the center of the JDM versions are raised...
...and the front bumper has wrap around turn signals.

The USDM version hood centers are recessed, and no wrap around front turn signals.

I have a 4G EF9 myself (same color!), the CRX SiR in your picture is the closest thing to it in GT6.

Last edited:
No Ferrari 456, no '92 300 SL, no '09 Honda Accord, no '04 Saab 9-3 Convertible, no '94 Alfa Romeo 155, no '85 Fiat Panda, so only the E55 AMG.

I could make my car in GT 5, you could hack the 120i and put the 330i engine and running gear in it. Now I can't do that and have to make do with an upgraded 120i.

I wish I could, but for some reason PD only includes the non-eu versions of the 2009 civic.
When I hear "honda civic type R" or just civics in general I think of this: the hot-hatch
2009-honda-civic-type-r_100185507_m.jpg

Not this hideous thing, with that horrible grille and trunk. Of which there are ofcourse a few in GT.
civic_type_r_japan.jpg

I realise this is a super subjective/regional thing, but it bothers me to no end :P

I wish I could, but for some reason PD only includes the non-eu versions of the 2009 civic.
When I hear "honda civic type R" or just civics in general I think of this: the hot-hatch
2009-honda-civic-type-r_100185507_m.jpg

Not this hideous thing, with that horrible grille and trunk. Of which there are ofcourse a few in GT.
civic_type_r_japan.jpg

I realise this is a super subjective/regional thing, but it bothers me to no end :P

Yeah, I wish we got both actually. The hatch is a gorgeous-looking thing.

But the saloon was actually the more track-focused machine. It was more powerful (by about 20 bhp), had a more race-oriented chassis and braking set-up and had independent rear suspension. Fifth Gear timed it around Castle Combe in the UK and it whooped the EU Type R by a massive three seconds.

Back