Share your real car remade in GT6!

already posted in the photo forum but I got as close as I could

on the GTR its the japanese spec so it didnt have the SpecV wheels like mine. so i went with TE37SL's (Volk G2s would be technically closer)

on the vette I had to buy 2 of them to get cyber gray on OEM black wheels

86508896143b488b2b9bh.jpg

DSC_0089_zps4792a181.jpg

Here is my series 5/FC Mazda RX7 Turbo tuned by RE Amemiya and imported to Australia. It had a hybrid/modified stock turbocharger, custom ECU tune with rev and speed limiters removed (this thing revved to 10,000rpm quite easily!), extended ports, HKS intake, air filter and blow off valve, MSD coils, and RE Amemiya custom 3 inch exhaust pipe from turbo, high flow cat, split into two 3 inch pipes just before differential with two high flow mufflers with one 4 inch dump chrome tips per side. It was loud on full throttle but quiet when cruizing. I took it to the drag strip once and the best time I could get was 14 second flat spinning the rear street tyres on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear!

Effini.JPG

Oh and the photo above shows me doing a 3rd gear burnout :)

cannot do my car due to appearance kit on my car "even though it is premium in GT5 & GT6" and my aftermarket rims but i will do this tomorrow for my mazda rx8

My old 02 Protege is in the game, though it's not the exact same spec. My next car is in the game, in a slightly different form. Next up is a '14 STi hatchback for me. Closest is the '07 hatchback and the '10 sedan. I've noticed the '07 hatchback doesn't have the same non-flared wheel arches that the 07-09 STi had. Instead, it's got the same flared arches that were only on the '10 and up. Something's not right here.

I still can't drive myself yet, but counting my parents cars i don't think PD are going to add a '02 Peugeot 406 Estate HDI or a '00 Citroen Synergie any time soon, and if they did people would kick off again for them not being E30 M3's.

I need to actually buy my car in game ... lol. Bought a lot of my friend's cars, but not mine. They have close to my Evo ... the JDM '05 MR is there and mine's a US spec '06 MR, but essentially the same. They don't have my beetle though ... it's a '73.

I have a 2007 Mustang GT, but I haven't bought one in the game yet. I know in GT5 the gear ratio's were from the automatic version instead of the manual. Does anyone know if that was fixed in GT6?

already posted in the photo forum but I got as close as I could

on the GTR its the japanese spec so it didnt have the SpecV wheels like mine. so i went with TE37SL's (Volk G2s would be technically closer)

on the vette I had to buy 2 of them to get cyber gray on OEM black wheels

86508896143b488b2b9bh.jpg

DSC_0089_zps4792a181.jpg

Nice fleet!

Not me.

Big, FWD, automatic (not that it makes any difference in GT) and at the end of the day it's still a Camry...

Yeah, I agree. If I wanted to drive a Camry I'd buy some $300 PoS and beat the snot out of it.

As for my car, it isn't in the game. Closest would be the GTO, and that's a Wide-Track Pon-Pon, 20 years older than mine.

Sorta I have a 2012 Lancer Evoluton GSR (Evo X)

The game has 2007 GSR P.P.

Mine is 5 speed manual not a 6 speed DSG, I have a better instrument cluster than the 08s and my color (Mercury Gray Pearl) was not available until 2012 plus I got mods.

Unlike GT5, i can't repaint it or change the rims. I was greatly dissapointed when i found this out my self after buying it in GT6. Curse you, PD!
Well, maybe you can modify it after a later update. Atleast you have GT5's version to hold you over until then.

Forgot I had track pics but meh. Just whipped up the one. Really depressing using the car. I have some other track pics, one with an RX8 in the background and another with an Evo IX. I was going to try to replicate them by playing split screen with a wheel and controller to get the cars setup.. But its dumb unless they are in motion and I wasn't able to drive two cars at once lol.

TsukubaCircuit_zps864fd9b3.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

1990 Celica AT180 ST.

Closest thing:

1991 Celica ST183 GT-R... and they're about as different a car as you can get while still being based on the same chassis. 3S-GE 2.0l in a liftback body with 4WS compared to the 4A-GE 1.6l in a Coupe Body with live rear axle...

Closer than most people though, so I'm not complaining.

Back