mNOILug.jpg

HhC8xiv.jpg

utH79pN.jpg

PK7JDK6.jpg

2020 Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Heritage Cherry Sunburst

The purchase of a lifetime.

Bought this basic figure of Ms. Marvel.

View attachment 954410

Unlike previous basic figures, this now has a knee articulation.
Kamala Khan. Nice. One of my favorite Marvel heroes.

I got these stickers and key chain charm from an artist who goes by the name @16pxl on twitter. Her store is here. Pictures just don't do them justice. They're gorgeous.

Got this a while back, but haven't bothered to post it until now. Yet another promo CD I got to replace a low-quality mp3 I have of the same song, one that I have had little luck finding elsewhere. What's interesting is, the track length printed on the case and disc itself says 3:01, but when I popped it into my computer, it was 3:17. Mind you, the one I was looking for was 3:17 and I mainly bought this one because it was very cheap and I was curious to see if it was a different one altogether but turns out, it was exactly what I had been looking for all along! :) This one has a different intro than the album version of the song, essentially it's what's used in the music video I think, and it is in my opinion, much better than what was on the album.
IMG_E1277.JPG
IMG_E1278.JPG
IMG_E1279.JPG

Totally satisfied with this one! I really wish these gals would start making some new music again.

Last edited:
So I got this record earlier this year since the one my mother has didn't play right and of course, I was pretty satisfied with it. However, since the record meant to so much to me, I decided to get the original picture sleeve for it since someone on eBay had it in great condition and it arrived today.
A847E875-9B0C-481A-8EA0-6B1C1702D2A9.jpeg
D1561D4D-AB85-464B-B6BD-044F40F69AA2.jpeg
5192A705-B175-4CBD-A7CE-59435391BA1F.jpeg

As you can see, the cover itself is in great shape and it holds the record just like it should. I like that he provided a plastic wrap for it, can't go wrong with a little extra protection! 👍

Eventually, I'd like to scan both sides of this cover because having each of them as album art on my iPod would be pretty neat. The only catch is, it seems to be a little misaligned due to how it's folded, but I think I can peel back the sides without tearing it since it's pretty old now, but I won't worry about it until I know I have something that can do this.

Last edited:
Got some more plants for the aquarium.
20200905_105147.jpg
4 more banana plants that I will be placing all around the rock structure I made. Scarlett temple will go with the Pogostemon in the right side of the tank (pic included below for reference)
The gold coin anubias will join the other anubias in the rocks on the left side of tank, and the lily bulb will sit in the center. Somewhere to complement the sandfall and mossy bridge.
20200825_194325.jpg
This is the last purchase I'll be making that isn't fish. And that very likely won't be for at least 2 more weeks. Probably a month.

Are you going for the whole Studio Ghibli collection, or just your favorites?

Probably our favourite films, however the chap who does these (Supershinobi) only does one every so often so you never know, we may get them all if he does them.

These are our other two framed.

2761BC7C-62DD-4EC9-9FB1-0AA4E61B2A9A.jpeg
7C42A917-A29C-4425-B4B0-3CA3B068B0A5.jpeg

We also have 3 small prints from the same guy from Spirited Away which need frames too.

Last edited:
Finally after many months and many, many google searches I have a brand new full set of OEM rims for my car. I last posted in this thread with the below quote...
Two of the much needed (two are dented from pot holes) brand spanking new FPV rims came for my car today. Unfortunately one was shipped without the protective cover and received some scuffing. The company I ordered them from has been great so far and is going to replace the damaged one. Now to wait for the front two.... and the replacement :D

View attachment 882253
View attachment 882254

...and that didn't go to plan. The damaged rim was replaced without issue but the rims on my car are different offset front to rear and while I got two of the last four brand new rears it turned out the Ford factory was all out of the front ones. Apparently there was four front ones listed as 'in stock' as well but mysteriously they had gone missing. It's taken from 17th of January till now for me to source a pair that someone had put away for safe keeping but had decided now was the time to put them on the market.

So here they are...

20200908_095702.jpg

And brand new centre caps to complete the package...

20200130_131244.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Marvel and Comixology have teamed up for a sale on almost all Black Panther comics. They're free right now. So over the weekend I loaded up. I also bought three Wonder Woman and four classic Betty and Veronica comics. Over 200 comics and it cost me about $23 total. Finally I bought Vampire Blood Drive 2 from one of my favorite writer/artists, Mira Ong Chua. She creates funny, sexy, romantic wlw stories. I got it in print and digital form. Print version has ten extra pages. I'm waiting on that one in the mail, but I've read the digital version and it's great. You can get her comics here. I strongly recommend Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love.

Another model car-centric heap of purchases over the last couple weeks:

Hot Wheels Legends 1/24 '49 Merc:

Assorted 100% Hot Wheels 1/64 sets:

More assorted 1/64's of various brands:

Lots of 1/18's and a 1/43 over the last nearly month since my last post:

Various R/C accessories and a 1/43 I had to send back due to unforeseen issues:

More assorted hobby stuff and a Gunpla kit:

Flyin' Miata rear and side LED sequential turn signal kit and LED corner lights:

I don’t really do new Comics much. These days something has to grab me for me to buy a series and spend the time reading it. One such series is the new Adaptation of Dan O’Bannon’s Alien original screenplay.

So far in issue one, it isn’t too far removed from the one put to screen.

BD71D862-20DE-417C-85E6-1365BB6A745F.jpeg

3EB51604-FB22-475B-8256-ADC21225A8C4.jpeg

Let the parts hunt begin. Paid $3,700 for it. Pretty decent mechanical shape. Window switches suck, AC doesn’t work well, needs shocks and struts (already ordered and will be installed soon), brake line stretched, tach broken, shifter sloppy.

Gonna buy the brake line and suspension first, then go from there. It’s a nice little car for what it is. If I fix it up, putting at least $3,000, I could sell it for $9,000. These things are usually falling apart, so I think I got a good deal.

Also, the interior is nearly perfect.

Last edited:
View attachment 956864

Let the parts hunt begin. Paid $3,700 for it. Pretty decent mechanical shape. Window switches suck, AC doesn’t work well, needs shocks and struts (already ordered and will be installed soon), brake line stretched, tach broken, shifter sloppy.

Gonna buy the brake line and suspension first, then go from there. It’s a nice little car for what it is. If I fix it up, putting at least $3,000, I could sell it for $9,000. These things are usually falling apart, so I think I got a good deal.

Also, the interior is nearly perfect.

Very nice 👍 - looking at the wheels i'm guessing it's an early 2.5ltr?

Back