Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
scarlettsolo-hero-806-330.png

I wasn't planning on spending this much for a tonneau cover but it looks like a good product (aluminum versus the typical vinyl) and it was comparatively a great price. Had to jump on it.

8dd4dfa20bc65be06752babe95b1da31.jpg

Got the Tacoma version, not the Ford. :P

Close one, otherwise you would have had to buy an F-150. :lol:

Might post some stuff once I spend a little more time with the car*. Still have no idea what I want to name it.

*Also maybe once I hit 500 miles and linelock and launch control stop being greyed out options
Name is an easy one:BAD

Also, as part of what I am mowing is going to be groomed for a little dirt kart track, it is pretty fun to mow. At least that area.

Of course it would be fun....when there's mushrooms and banana peels involved.

There will be mushrooms and banana peels involved, right? :lol:

TB
Had to jump on it.

Too bad you can't literally do that unlike vinyl.

Last edited:
Saw the movie yesterday on prime, I was surprised how good it it was so I immediately ordered it in physical form.

jBYjyz1.jpg
I'm not a big movie person, especially if it involves robots... But damn. I somehow managed to have a really good connection with this movie. Had a deep meaning. Now, it's been a year since I've watched it, and I can't remember what the hell kind of meaning it had. But at the time I gave it one heck of a 👍.

A box came in the mail today.

uZk9qxvl.jpg

This candy bar tastes bad but makes pretty pictures.

That's the corporate-issued phones we currently have access to for $0, and it surprises me that staff have an immediate reaction of disgust when I don't tell them it's an "S9". The A70 was pretty good from what I found and the A50 is just as good, though less pixels.

Maybe I just don't have high expectations of a mobile phone?

That's the corporate-issued phones we currently have access to for $0, and it surprises me that staff have an immediate reaction of disgust when I don't tell them it's an "S9". The A70 was pretty good from what I found and the A50 is just as good, though less pixels.

Maybe I just don't have high expectations of a mobile phone?

Sammy A70 is actually pretty awesome.

Just tell them its an S9 anyway cos its bigger and is just as good as the A70. And they aren't missing out on it!

About 2 weeks ago:

DSC_1547.JPG

Low mileage , funky coloured city dwelling and occasional highway patrolling replacement for the Mighty Daihatsu : The Sexual Harassment Panda.

p3104523_552_376.jpg

Timing belt and waterpump. Already did the oil and filter.

p3207442_552_376.jpg

Fresh coolant.

p3053516_552_376.jpg

Some funky dress up.

DSC_0015.JPG

An old Dommelsch lantern for the backyard.

Edit.

SAE 1/4" Ratchet set.

103202.png

Last edited:
Back