Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
TB
Awesome, dude!

Made anything on it yet?

the simpsons meat GIF
Not yet. Just finished the unboxing and assembly.
Next step is the seasoning of the grill.
However, I was at Costco yesterday and bought some huge NY steaks. Those are going on first with potatoes and corn on the cob.
I look forward to sharing recipes and techniques with you.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered this on Steam today. Really enjoyed F1 2020, so 2021 will probably be an upgrade with the coop career option aswell as everything else.
F12021_DLX_DLC_Content_600x600.jpg
So you can play F1 2021 as Michael Rooker? Neat.

Doctor Who Complete David Tennant Collection on Blu-ray. 14 discs, three seasons, a movie, all the specials, plus all the extras created for the individual season sets. This is a full feature release, and it was only $18.
2194368C-569A-4584-8CF5-68D8981B13CB.jpeg

This week’s comics.
8109B13B-C05B-4421-9A64-4FFBF5057644.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_20210626_094925.jpg

I'll never get bored of Fernando Pessoa. The one on the left is a gift, the one on the right is a book I've been looking for to buy for a while but I can't find it in Germany.

I'll take 30-40 kg of books with me back to Hamburg next Monday!

Last edited:
1624723177644.png

Respawn Ninja RN61 (with Kaihl Browns)
Saw this for $25 and couldn't resist. I originally intended to take this to the office (because of the compact size), but decided to keep this at home and swap it with my other WFH mech instead because of my smaller home desk.

1624723499169.png

A packet of O-Rings so my colleagues would hate me less, but one of them actually got a mech himself after he saw mine so I guess he's okay with the noise 😆

1624723621845.png

Logitech G203 Lightsync to go with the keyboard for work

1624723748911.png

Mousepad to replace the cheapo one for my WFH setup

1624723829926.png

Xiaomi Mi Computer Light Bar for my WFH setup

View attachment 1062739
Respawn Ninja RN61 (with Kaihl Browns)
Saw this for $25 and couldn't resist. I originally intended to take this to the office (because of the compact size), but decided to keep this at home and swap it with my other WFH mech instead because of my smaller home desk.

View attachment 1062741
A packet of O-Rings so my colleagues would hate me less, but one of them actually got a mech himself after he saw mine so I guess he's okay with the noise 😆

View attachment 1062742
Logitech G203 Lightsync to go with the keyboard for work

View attachment 1062743
Mousepad to replace the cheapo one for my WFH setup

View attachment 1062744
Xiaomi Mi Computer Light Bar for my WFH setup
60% keyboards are the way to go. I use one at both home and work. I do not plan on going back to anything bigger.

60% keyboards are the way to go. I use one at both home and work. I do not plan on going back to anything bigger.
For me personally, I think 65% may be the sweet spot - AutoHotKey macros have helped quite a bit, though dedicated arrow keys would be very handy for programming.

Then again, can't really complain for $25. 😁

Why do I get the feeling the choking hazard warning in the top right of the packaging isn't supposed to be part of the gag but something they're forced to print on there? 😂
I'm pretty sure it's part of the gag, since none of his other 'toys' come with the warning. He's made so many that I want (like a "Dead Beat Dad Action Figure" that's just an empty box because he's not there), but his stuff is expensive for what really amounts to cheap/useless junk. I'm too big a fan of comedy, though, and my sense of humor is pretty dark: https://deathbytoys.storenvy.com/

Last edited:
For me personally, I think 65% may be the sweet spot - AutoHotKey macros have helped quite a bit, though dedicated arrow keys would be very handy for programming.

Then again, can't really complain for $25. 😁
On my home custom keyboard, I have mapped Caps Lock to be the Function key and then mapped WASD to be arrow keys. My work keyboard has smaller arrow keys.

Last edited:
Back