Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Legday. Working on my 260kg / 573 lbs deadlift, my back is ready for it, but my legs are lagging a little. :scared:

04luT7s.jpg

Dr. Jack Griffin... I'm a brilliant scientist who discovered a formula composed by monocane and other...chemicals as well that... Landed me invisible... :cool:

IMG-20191031-WA0009.jpeg

Edit: Dr. Jack Griffin once again... Ready for tonight :cool:

20191031_173159.jpg

Last edited:
20191110_172000.jpg

He's a seasoned veteran now when it comes to World RX in the country of South Africa. Third year in a row, this time he's witnessed the title being won (and then lost) in the season finale. Oh and the bloke on the right is Nic Gronholm. 👍

20191110_172519.jpg

Oh and I also bumped into RX2 champ Oliver Eriksson, who at least didn't make me feel as bad about my lack of height as Gronholm did. :)

I wore jeans for the first time since surgery, and even managed to do an awkward smile :scared:

Super excited as well cause December has a lotta fun stuff happening: moving, going back to the hospital for initial consultation appointments for more surgery and playing D&D cause I'm the world's biggest nerd :lol:

IMG_20191129_191647088.jpg
IMG_20191129_191632760.jpg

Its always great to see amputees succeeding and overcoming what must be some huge difficulties in life. Bravo!!

Um.. this is rather awkward to say, but I'm not an amputee; it's just the angle :embarrassed:

Its always great to see amputees succeeding and overcoming what must be some huge difficulties in life. Bravo!!
Glad I'm not the only one who saw it that way at first. :lol:

I was going to make a joke, but I had no clue how to, or if it would be well received. Lol.

SVX
That's two jokes that have flown past me just on this page alone :dunce:
Can of beans - the GTP standard of proof from the Ludicrous Claims thread which was pretty active during GT5's lifespan. To prove ownership of something, you need to produce a picture showing the object in question and a can of beans.

Vandelay Industries - Seinfeld.

Can of beans - the GTP standard of proof from the Ludicrous Claims thread which was pretty active during GT5's lifespan. To prove ownership of something, you need to produce a picture showing the object in question and a can of beans.

Vandelay Industries - Seinfeld.

Not so much that I don't get them, more taking the post literally than it being a joke (being an amputee, and thinking the import question was genuine, not a reference).

Not for me. I am letting it grow longer. However, I do clean it up about once a week so that it is even.

I don’t usually wear beanies but I saw one in a gas station for 3 bucks, and it was chilly today so thought “why not”.
CD3B8441-F528-4122-9533-244AD370A763.jpeg

Back