Show off your paints!

Car: Ford GT LM #66
File: LM Spec II Race Car
Tags: Replica & Throwback
GT: JR98 GAMING
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Heavily inspired by the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II '04 from GT4 and based on the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 2016 render on Deviant art.

I may do a Test Car version as well.

I was inspired by an old catalog image of the 1981 Oldsmobile Omega SX to recreate the paint scheme. Of course there's no Omega in the game, so I settled on the boxiest car I could think of: the Abarth 131.

Here is the original Oldsmobile image. Kinda sexy, yes?

Now here's my interpretation of it. I used the manufacturer's yellow which is brighter and less mustardy than the Olds, but it looks good. And the nice thing is I can change it to any color I like if I feel like a change. I just have to remember to change the color of the "131" and wheels to match.

EDIT: now that I look at it, I need to darken up the semi-opaque stripes down the middle of the body.
I think this would look incredible on an Oldsmobile 442 Cutlass. Idk if it's in the game though. Well done.

I've been working on this one all day, and I feel pretty darn proud of it. Wish I could share it, but alas, I can't because it uses several locked groups. Presenting the #75 Hendrick Motorsports GTPlanet Chevrolet SS!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Stay tuned, 'cause I have some more epic liveries on the way!

Goodmorning everyone.......

Car: Mini John Cooper Works 2009
Livery file = 01
User = GTDNick72

Did you know Tamoil is A middle Eastern Company? You should have use BP (British Petroleum) and Tag Heuer has a new logo, I only use the original logo on classic cars now, but cool livery overall.

Here's another one from me: the #16 Sinclair ZX Spectrum Porsche 962C!

For those of you who're unaware, the Sinclair ZX Spectrum was a home computer released in the 1980s that went on to huge success due to its low price and large games library. Here's a picture of it so you can see where I''m coming from with the livery:

ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

Turns out the Speccy's signature rainbow stripe on the bottom right there makes for an amazing livery on a race car. Observe:

Screenshot-Original.png

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I know the stripes are thicker than they should be but I didn't want them being hidden underneath the mesh vent. I haven't done the "Black Liner" text yet, but you can grab it now. Just search "Actros BL."

Here's another one from me: the #16 Sinclair ZX Spectrum Porsche 962C!

For those of you who're unaware, the Sinclair ZX Spectrum was a home computer released in the 1980s that went on to huge success due to its low price and large games library. Here's a picture of it so you can see where I''m coming from with the livery:

ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

Turns out the Speccy's signature rainbow stripe on the bottom right there makes for an amazing livery on a race car. Observe:

Screenshot-Original.png

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Would this be up for share by any chance? Excellent original livery.

Would this be up for share by any chance? Excellent original livery.
Unfortunately no, as it uses a couple locked groups for the Sinclair logos and the tiny Rothmans Porsche logo near the front wheels. I'd love to share it, but alas...

Seeing these NASCAR paint schemes really makes me wish that a next gen NASCAR game with a paint booth was in the works. I used to be apart of the Paint Booth Cup on the NASCAR The Game Forums when they were still up; a bunch of guys had some great schemes. They pretty much taught me how to work around an in-game livery creator, and I always enjoyed it. If only there was a game on PS4 with one!

Excellent work, everyone!

Back