Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Car: Volvo #1 Polestar Racing S60 STCC
File Name: Damascus S60
Tags: Realistic, Original
GT: JR98 GAMING

Not shared yet, keeps giving me an error, but should have it shared by the end of today​

I hope you don't mind, but I needed a gaming image to experiment with. I have the full 13x19 image if you would like it for print or wallpaper, just let me know. This was only for experimenting purposes only and your image will not be sold or reproduced in any other way. Also, if you like what I did here, check out the link in my sig to my ebay store. Thanks again for your understanding.
full

I hope you don't mind, but I needed a gaming image to experiment with. I have the full 13x19 image if you would like it for print or wallpaper, just let me know. This was only for experimenting purposes only and your image will not be sold or reproduced in any other way. Also, if you like what I did here, check out the link in my sig to my ebay store. Thanks again for your understanding.
full
All good! I only made half of the logos on the car anyway :P
Nice work btw!

Request: Can someone recreate the liveries you can get from The Crew? That would be cool.

And a kinda stupid question, can you do liveries in Apex or not?

This GTA and IROC were done up in a way similar to the two promo cars GM Canada used in posters and magazines to promote the "Player's Club Challenge" series they had running in the late 80s. As usual, I've put my own personal twist on them, although sadly no one on the storefront had some of the specific decals to make a genuine replica.
GetPhoto-38.jpg

GetPhoto-26.jpg

GetPhoto-36.jpg

GetPhoto-35.jpg

Man these are some seriously good liveries guys. This is the part of Forza I miss the most, and would nearly be tempted to buy another XB1 just for this feature. I could spend days just creating liveries.

So I got myself the XB1 and FM6 yesterday, to keep myself busy with a decent game with a good livery editor while I wait for GT Sport.

I just had to start off with the 240Z. Not happy with how it's modeled, but hey I guess that's the downsides of using assets from FM2. The qt pillar emblem is wrong, the indents behind the rear bumper is absent, it just looks wrong. Still love the car, wouldn't have gotten a 260Z irl if I didn't!
Anyway enough rambling. My friend has an awesome 240Z. I just had to use his car as inspiration, with his Mod Ball Stickers. Still not done with the livery, but the sticker is up on the storefront if you want it. (I'm Syntex260Z on XBL) Only sticker I previously found was with a white background. I made it with no background, so it works on any car with any color.
GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Not the best photos ever, but boy do I have something special to show you guys: the #30 Gran Turismo Wiki Ford Fusion NASCAR! This thing has "tough" written all over it. Very satisfied with this paint job.

As you'll be able to see, there are quite a few awesome little things here and there that really make it stand out from other paint jobs. the big thing is that the base paint is chrome, which not only allows me to use the natural beauty of the surroundings to my advantage, but it also gives the car a polished, clean shine and sheen, much like a die-cast car. Strangely, however, I get the feeling that this would be both a die-cast collector's best dream and worst nightmare: it would look jaw-droppingly gorgeous on a shelf, but the amount of wax you'd need to keep it as mirror-like and shiny as the day you bought it... :odd: Unfortunately, there are a few groups from the Sharefront, so it's locked and not available for download, though if enough people want it I suppose I could make a version without any of the custom groups I used and put that up instead.

GetPhoto.ashx

Showing off the sides. You can see the chorme base quite clearly, reflecting the infield grass at Daytona.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Man, is that one intimidating front end...
GetPhoto.ashx

And the only end your competitors are likely to see during a race. :D (and yes, that license tag sticker is a Zootopia reference. I can't help it; it's one of my favorite movies! Plus, you gotta love it when a race team has a sense of humor.)
GetPhoto.ashx

Not the best photos ever, but boy do I have something special to show you guys: the #30 Gran Turismo Wiki Ford Fusion NASCAR! This thing has "tough" written all over it. Very satisfied with this paint job.

As you'll be able to see, there are quite a few awesome little things here and there that really make it stand out from other paint jobs. the big thing is that the base paint is chrome, which not only allows me to use the natural beauty of the surroundings to my advantage, but it also gives the car a polished, clean shine and sheen, much like a die-cast car. Strangely, however, I get the feeling that this would be both a die-cast collector's best dream and worst nightmare: it would look jaw-droppingly gorgeous on a shelf, but the amount of wax you'd need to keep it as mirror-like and shiny as the day you bought it... :odd: Unfortunately, there are a few groups from the Sharefront, so it's locked and not available for download, though if enough people want it I suppose I could make a version without any of the custom groups I used and put that up instead.

GetPhoto.ashx

Showing off the sides. You can see the chorme base quite clearly, reflecting the infield grass at Daytona.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Man, is that one intimidating front end...
GetPhoto.ashx

And the only end your competitors are likely to see during a race. :D (and yes, that license tag sticker is a Zootopia reference. I can't help it; it's one of my favorite movies! Plus, you gotta love it when a race team has a sense of humor.)
GetPhoto.ashx
Seeing all of this makes me really wanna go back on FM6 and make a few more liveries!

I saw a picture of a Civic painted like the old Rothmans NSR250 GP bikes and just had to do my own version in game, mixing both the actual car and the bike. The grille took forever to get right, but I'm not sure I like it in the end. Thank god there's a lot of talented people with logos in the community because there's absolutely no way I have the patience to do that. :lol:

32485413703_e07e86531b_b.jpg

32457168924_e1ea7426f9_b.jpg

References:

Cw3plQFUoAEnK4s.jpg

29b8a2cee2e7b8810280927177d90865.jpg

Alright! ÜBER DUMP INCOMING!
First up...
Honda Formula E Livery :gtpflag:
GetPhoto.ashx.jpeg
Ge78tPhoto.ashx.jpeg
G345etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
G656etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
GetPhoto.ashx.jpeg
Coming up next...
BMW Z4? GT3
Get_Photo.ashx.jpeg
G7etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
GetPhot0o.ashx.jpeg
And put your hands together for...
Ford GT Le Mans
GetP86hoto.ashx.jpeg
G1etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
G0etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
G3etPhoto.ashx.jpeg
"Will you ever run out of paints?" :confused:
It's the...
Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo! (or whatever it's called)
G1etPho1to.ashx.jpeg
Get4Photo.ashx.jpeg
GetPhot8o.ashx.jpeg
And a small teaser/WIP ;)
GetPhot1o.ashx.jpeg
And that's it!
I did warn you about it being very big! :sly:

Wow, was the last reply to this thread really in May? O_o

Anyway, here's my latest creation, the #91 Exxon Superflo Toyota TS020 GT-ONE! Unfortunately, it's locked because of the fact that I used a couple of groups from the Storefront.

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Wow, was the last reply to this thread really in May? O_o

Anyway, here's my latest creation, the #91 Exxon Superflo Toyota TS020 GT-ONE! Unfortunately, it's locked because of the fact that I used a couple of groups from the Storefront.

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

Looks great!!!

Volvo #4 Polestar TWR Racing S60 STCC
54ebf593-3687-42df-bf5b-0011cfe23b6e_Thumbnail.PNG

7597cc9f-2c76-4623-921d-1856ab466f43_Thumbnail.PNG
1762b7a1-bea7-4ab4-bde8-33578a85b00a_Thumbnail.PNG

Chevrolet #76 Hendrick Motorsports Taco Bell SS NASCAR
6c531e53-5b9f-48dc-87cd-fecc58debecb_Thumbnail.PNG
e602060f-2511-4cd3-9f15-9656289e730a_Thumbnail.PNG