Show off your paints!

Could I debut in Globalsimracing.org's NASCAR Cup without a proper livery? Spending some (okay, a lot of) time in the paint booth and tuning menus with the Camry made me realize that those cars aren't just fun to race!

You can definitely paint a great looking one đź‘Ť

While I've no experience with Forza's physics, getting the tuning of these cars can take abit to figure out.

GetPhoto-12.jpg

GetPhoto-11.jpg

GetPhoto-20.jpg

GetPhoto-21.jpg

GetPhoto-14.jpg

GetPhoto-24.jpg

I'm back with more fire, guys! So prepare yourselves for the #30 Gran Turismo Wiki Toyota TS020 GT-One, aka "The Dominator." And the good news? This time, it's actually up for download! My XBL is GyroxOpex, and the name of the livery is "The Dominator" (without quotes).

For those of you who're unaware, I'm the founder of Gran Turismo Wiki, which just happens to be the world's largest wiki about a racing game. When I got FM5 in 2015, I set about creating an epic livery for one of the V8 Supercars, and then I decided to adapt that same design more or less wholesale for the TS020. I was so satisfied with the end result that when I upgraded to FM6 last year, one of the first things I did was re-create the TS020 paint scheme in the new game. So, in terms of my liveries, this is actually one of the oldest, being from last year. Anyway! Enough of me blabbering on. To the design!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

9H9lFdV

Stay tuned, 'cause there's more to come tomorrow!

Last edited:
It's been far too long since I posted on these forums... anyways, I may as well share my most recently finished paint here... Just search for my Gamertag (SuicidalZerg) on the S2000, and you'll find it. (And probably an older version as well...)

aiXqKX1h.jpg

QdxkxXRh.jpg

Awesome livery! Is it available to download?

Because of the FRC crests and the little Canadian flag on the door, no. But I could always remove those, change the number, and share it. Remind me tomorrow! đź‘Ť

Did my own club racer paint scheme for the 323Ti.
28887482606_0029233a4c_c.jpg
28919006145_7d9dc733ff_c.jpg
28843216161_10644b9612_c.jpg

On share now.

Car - 2000 BMW 323Ti Sport
File - BMW Club Racer

Finally got lucky in a prize spin and got a 458 GTE so decided to create my own livery for it.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I tried painting the front canards yellow but couldn't get it to work without painting part of the front bumper so just left it black. Not shared because of the TUSCC driver number and Blistein/Selenia sponsors.

Although I do have a GTLM Falcon livery shared that I haven't managed to get photos of yet. Basically the Ford GT LM livery adapted to the Pepsi Max Falcon V8SC.

Name: Falcon GTLM (Or maybe it was GTLM Falcon?)
Car: 2015 Ford #5 Pepsi Max Falcon FGX
GT: JR98 GAMING

Turns out this is one of my most popular liveries I have on share.

28903177512_089cdae4d4_c.jpg

Car - 2013 Formula Ford Ecoboost 200
File - FFord GTPlanet

Threw together a couple of new paints for the new league. Both will be found by putting Sin Motorsports Garage in the description search.

SMG EcoBoost:
Ford+Formula+Ford+EcoBoost+200+2013+at+Catalyuna.jpg

SMG EcoBoost Alt:
Ford+Formula+Ford+EcoBoost+200+2013+Alt+at+Catalyuna.jpg

Hey! Are any of you talented livery creators experiencing some writer's block?

image.jpeg

GT Sport is too far away and I'd probably fail at recreating this anyways, so let's see if any of you people can do better, this one seems pretty complicated, so good luck if you try it.

Grid 2 may not be the best racing game ever, but I love the designs of the racing clubs you face off against. This is a skin from one of them, 'Eliminacion':

grid2-ap04medbar04_530x298.jpg

screen800x500.jpeg

And mine:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

There are some notable differences - the lady with the sugar skull makeup was beyond me, so I changed it into a stylised sugar skull instead, either way this is still my most complex and time-consuming skin out of all the codemasters ones I have done so far. Also the curly plant stuff isn't as good, however that was the point I ran out of energy for this, I will probably revisit it when H3 comes out.

Damascus S60 STCC
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Car: Volvo #1 Polestar Racing S60 STCC
File Name: Damascus S60
Tags: Realistic, Original
GT: JR98 GAMING​

Back