Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
Later-f1re Liberty Walk BMW M4

This is my entry for the BlackPanthaa #NFSRaceCar competition. It was inspired by the Cusco livery but the overall design itself was made from scratch. I spent about 3-4 hours making it... and then another 3 hours editing each shot.

I didn't know where to put the BlackPanthaa logo (in which it wouldn't look out of place), so I made it ridiculously small and placed it next to the "TougeUnion" sticker as a little logo on the side of the car.

Twitter Post:

Daybreak

Take-out

Myriad Colours

Last edited:

This is my entry for the BlackPanthaa #NFSRaceCar competition. It was inspired by the Cusco livery but the overall design itself was made from scratch. I spent about 3-4 hours making it... and then another 3 hours editing each shot.

I didn't know where to put the BlackPanthaa logo (in which it wouldn't look out of place), so I made it ridiculously small and placed it next to the "TougeUnion" sticker as a little logo on the side of the car.

Twitter Post:

Daybreak

Take-out

Myriad Colours

I had a feeling this was you when I glanced at Twitter this morning. Good job as usual man! 👍

Been a while since I last played NFS so decided to remake another Gran Turismo classic.

CgwSZNoWMAA6nZd.jpg

CgwSWSYWsAAyCfM.jpg

CgwSUJXXEAAXoLx.jpg

CgwSiZsWMAANHbN.jpg

CgwSk2gW4AA3Ymd.jpg

CgwSb2fWwAEY2cs.jpg

CgwSfftWMAApmEs.jpg

Twitter Post:

Daybreak

Take-out

Myriad Colours

This has to be the winner! Good combination of colours and it is quite unique as I can imagine most people entering are replicating real life liveries.

Great job. 👍

This has to be the winner! Good combination of colours and it is quite unique as I can imagine most people entering are replicating real life liveries.

Great job. 👍
Cheers man! :cheers: I don't know about winning since I've seen a couple really good entries.

Fictional Genki Racing Project Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4-5 hours to finish the wrap not counting the weeks I've taken a break from working on this. Although this is the second GRP wrap I've worked on, as the name suggests, this is a fake skyline dedicated to the people that brought you Tokyo Xtreme Racer.

We really need car manufacturer logos and more case types. Nice car by the way.

Posting an update of an earlier image. Please let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Back