Show us your stuff

@BPeacock2727

All my FFB settings are still default (5 I
think). The only thing I do is reprogram the blinkers to be "overtake" and "toggle beam".

I want to turn my FFB up, but I'd rather get longevity out of my wheel...

Last edited:
The office chair and coffee table was never gonna cut it. So I wiped up a PVC design and got to tinkering. Not bad, if I don't say:
upload_2020-10-27_16-0-27.jpeg
That is not the TV I use anymore. A nice 55 inch flat screen is there now.

Last edited:
@BPeacock2727

All my FFB settings are still default (5 I
think). The only thing I do is reprogram the blinkers to be "overtake" and "toggle beam".

I want to turn my FFB up, but I'd rather get longevity out of my wheel...
Yes ive been running default too up until the other day I started messing with them (moved to 5 and 6 so not a massive change) Was curious if the general consensus was a higher ffb level for more feel and feedback = makes a fella faster - but thats not necessarily the chatter im hearing - so i guess im trying to figure out does changing the ffb levels help with the ‘feel’ and therefore makes you faster or is it purely for a realism factor!? Probably a different answer from everyone here....lol

Is that a Brickhole?! The legend is true! It does exist!

the man, the myth, the legend.... the setup...
0702B07D-7EB4-4743-91D7-F8EBA235E731.jpeg

My recent disappearance is because of hard ware issues lately, my PS4 fans finally quit being so loud... aka.My PS4 fans quit! Haven’t played much since they’ve gone out....trying To hold out for ps5 I guess. But this is my g27 still going strong for my pc setup...

the man, the myth, the legend.... the setup...View attachment 967882

My recent disappearance is because of hard ware issues lately, my PS4 fans finally quit being so loud... aka.My PS4 fans quit! Haven’t played much since they’ve gone out....trying To hold out for ps5 I guess. But this is my g27 still going strong for my pc setup...

I don't think you have enough TV's.

View attachment 967158 View attachment 967159 View attachment 967160 Hey all - some of us talked a little last night about rigs and set ups - so if nothing else i thought it may be interesting to see whose got what.

Yes i know there are a bunch that are running the ‘controller’ (thats so 80’s dude) but considering most of those controller guys kick my a$$ it just proves that a rig isnt everything (id like to think mine is more than adequate but doesn’t necessarily make me any faster - more realism perhaps)

as well id like to hear from the G29 guys about their wheel settings (force feedback etc) ill post mine a little later -not in front of my machine right now- if nothing else for interest sakes....

here’s my rig

- g29 with ricmotech brake load cell mod
- Ricmotech DIY rig (essentially a set of wood working plans for $45 - i thought totally worth it as it saved me hours designing)
Inverted pedals (much better ‘feel’)
Sony wireless ear muffs (highly recommended as well)
Mazda 6 seat from the wrecking yard
And a 32 inch monitor.

biggest benefit? I haven't had to wait for my wife to ‘finish watching her movie’ since i built it a couple years ago.:D
20201028_200651.jpg

I have a couple of pawn shop specials I am hoping to trade for either an Ibanez or a Gibson SG.
I bought it new on sale under 200 bucks I believe. Sounds great, I suck but the guitar is great. My new years resolution is to learn so I'm using the app 'yousician' which is like rocksmith and its great. Plus I have a small 'Orange' Amp which sounds killer.

Back