Site is painfully slow (especially when quoting)

• Thread starter nuu1212
  • 34 comments
Outside of the little spurt I had earlier, I have not run into a single issue since, whether I was at work or on my cell.

Could be worse though, like 3 months and no one cares...
The site owner has directly responded to you, in this thread, three times - along with other responses to other users. That's hardly "no-one cares" now, is it?

Since I'm having no issues at all, outside of the initial post for a short period of time, alternatively that can mean he cares a lot ;)

Have this happening off and on (mostly on) for me as well for the past month. Good 3-5 seconds before the site does anything, across multiple internet connections and multiple devices (all running Firefox/Waterfox, though).
Seems like it might have been a Waterfox problem on desktop, in the end; though I haven't checked Firefox mobile lately.

Not experiencing slowness myself, but what could give a clue about which requests specifically cause this (if any) is to open up the debug console in your browser (e.g. CTRL-SHIFT-I in Chrome), and look at the network tab which request is slow/blocking exactly (at the moment of experiencing slowness of course). You'll see if the server is slow, but also if there are plugins on the client end that block certain requests.

Back