Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
Originally posted by millencolin
noice....how long did it take for you to build

About one work week, worked on it an hour each day.

BTW, my shoe size in DC's is 13, but they're really screwed. In every other shoe company I'm 11 to 11 and a half.

I can't wait till the holiday's, I will be skating all day almost everyday! I have the PS2 down at me mum's house so I will be playing that too and I'm egtting RD2 on the first thursday so I will probaly be [playing them most the time, and in the secon week I'll be at me dad's house and there are no skate park's near by.

I'll be working the majority of my summer making cashola! :D I'll prolly have about 20g's in the bank, a new ride and a new desktop for the next semester tho! :D I love that part.

ill be working a lot as well over the holidays.....making popcorn and selling movie tickets. working at the movies blows.....im thinkin about quittin

but ill be albe to pay off my schoolies accomdation and ill get my new mp3 playa and possibly some cds

I will probaly be too full to skate ove rthe holiday's, I will be eating so much chocolate. I have a giant humpty dumpty filled with M&m's

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..m'ms

well i stacked it today quite badly.....i was at my friends house and she has this wooden bike ramp near her house.....its really ****ty. so i tried it anyway and stacked it droppin in due to its cuts and holes and nails.....i cant feel my arm and my knee is swollen....all in good fun.

Pain for fun. YAY! :D I wonder how the Iraqi's feel?

Just kidding, I've done that on my buddy's bike ramp as well. Not the best place to try dropping in, believe me.

ha...i took my deck anyways as the bowling alley is across the road from my locla skate park.....didnt try anything new and cool....just rolled around and took it easy

came out injury-free!!!!!! i think the only skating ill do tomorrow is to go to the shop :(

oh well...sit on my arse playin formula one and watching Planet X skateboarding all day aint too bad

Originally posted by toyomatt84
I wouldn't complain. Guess what I get the opportunity to do today...Homework! :D I know you're jealous.
You lucky bastard! All I get to do is skate, watch TV, eat chocolate!:mad: You suck!:lol:

im sick of chupa-chups...i steal them from work all the time (me work at movies).......instead of skating today.....instead of my planned lazy day.......i got called into work and had to work for 8hrs......and i had to clean up some guys vomit

fun times had by all

I dind't skate today, I couldn't be bothered doing anything. I have been so bored today I started to colour in a Zonda in paint it turned out pretty good for 30 minutes worth.

Wanna see? You have no choice, because your gonna see it anyway's!

ZondaC12.gif

for paint...that is very impressive

this is the best thing ive done in paint...its an old avatar of mine

Attachments

• praying mantis2.jpg
    praying mantis2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 40
I remember that avatar! That was so long ago.:lol:
I didn't know it was done in paint. That is also impressive!

i thought so too...........well off to bed...gotta work tomorra again...but ill skate down so i wont miss out.....and im happy because my mighty broncos beat the roosters (my most disliked team) tonight HURRAH

night!

I have a friend that likes the rooster's....so yeah. Meh.
I'm probaly gonna go skate tomorrow, I reckon I will try something real big.

Stacked it pretty good on Tuesday. I was bombing this gnarly hill, crouched and everything, when I spot the parking curb row. Well, I start to turn right (I'm regular) to avoid the one I thought I would hit, but ended up slamming even harder into the one next to it. I got up the instant I hit the ground my friends said. Felt pretty bad at first. :)

I went skating today, it was boring as hell! There was nobody down at the skatepark!👎
I used to love it when nobody was there, but now it sucks!:(

i went skating yesterday.....ice skating that is......easier than i thought

seriously the day before that i hit the city....did some awesome stair sets etcetc

but the other night...we did some late night skating through the suburbs. my mate 50-50 a bench...it was sick

Originally posted by millencolin
i went skating yesterday.....ice skating that is......easier than i thought

seriously the day before that i hit the city....did some awesome stair sets etcetc

but the other night...we did some late night skating through the suburbs. my mate 50-50 a bench...it was sick

Last time I went ice skating was a couple of years ago and I stacked once cause my step brother fell and pulled me down with him.

How many stairs can you do> I can only do 5-6, I'm better at skating ramp.

Back