Skateboarding

• Thread starter Goosemandu
  • 474 comments
Originally posted by radicool02

How many stairs can you do> I can only do 5-6, I'm better at skating ramp.

same....i can do 3-4 stairs

5:51 in the morn and ur skatin...thats crazy toyo...i did the exact opposite the other nihgt, i slept 13.5 hours..from 7:30pm to 9am. so so tired...but i went fo ra skate and got some subawy

i missed out on the etnies demo that was being held here in brisbane yesterday......heaps of pros there but i missed it because i had to work. thanks work, you scungy bastards, making me miss out on the greatest skating show that id ever see in australia.

I saw Mike vallely skating at a demo here in Adelaide, I left before the pro's were skating the 13ft half pipe.:(

Nobody comes to Des Moines, for a reason. There's nothing here. So I don't get to see much.

As for the morning skate.. it ROCKED!!!! I landed my first stair set, which was quite cool. Plus, the smell of dew in the morning, was FANTASTIC!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING IT!!! 👍

i might one morning....its just so hard for someone addicted to energy drinks (me) to get up so damn early. plus the early mornings are usually wet round my place at this time of year....and winter is coming and the winter mornings SUCK. so damn cold

Here's what I'd do in your situation, take a huge nap during the day one time, and stay up through the night. Go out skating at about 5 and you'll be set. As for the dew, it shouldn't be too wet on the concrete.

I can never be bothed night skating. I want day lght savings back! I got home from school and skated untill 8:30PM!
GTP needs a skate team and we can go show every other internet site up!:lol:

Yeah, I will get a job and save up some money and fly to Antartica, I will need some ply wood too.

yeaah...make sure the park is indoor and heated.....chop down the amazon rainforest for the wood and we are set. the coping will be extra slippery as frost will freeze on it

I think we will need cars as well o get around the place, I will go buy my self a viper!:D

We will need to make a loop, just for fun and a jump that has a foam pit on the other side!:D

I will go steal go karts for the go kart track when I go on wednesday.

ill take a ferrai 360 modena thank you

what we need is a stage where we import kickarse bands every friday and saturday night. also , there must be water taps everywhere. and in one section have a water tap, red bull tap, coke tap, xxxx tap, bundy rum tap and an orange juice tap

I did a mctwist over a spine yesterday!...On Tony Hawk's Underground. It's funny cause it's actully me doing the cool tricks. I even did a 900 over a spine!

I created me on T.H.U.G. I was sponserd by element, but I got kicked out of the team for something I didn't do!

Back