Skeag Racing

We'll see. if I wasn't struggling with life atm, I'd definitely run challenges till gt7 or more if we don't get it (I probably won't for a year or so). So I don't know. Meanwhile I started GT2 again 10 mins ago lol
View attachment 1103414
Any reason you did not due Skeag Racing? My wife Athena is planning a trip to your part of the world. Greece first and them hope to come your way.

Last edited:
Mini Cooper S ready for the run :mischievous:
20210923_185144.jpg

ia International A : Super GT 500 Championship : Race 3 Suzuka The new race for Skeag Racing for the next two weeks. I love this race car and track!!

Last edited:
The next school race is
Autobacs Garaiya street car.
International B
Tour of Japan race 2 Tokyo R246
The Tommy Kiara ZZ II must be in the line up.

To all involved. Please disregard the first page. As previously stated: every new event is listed sequentially in this thread.
The first page is just a marker for the thread. .
All information including the new races and winners will be sequential.
For now until people return the school is the only event with a permanent schedule. Each school race is 2 weeks long.

I still don't understand what the confusion is.

Am sorry guys but the death of Mary's mother and what follows that ,make things here a bit complicated and since am trying to fix the room that use to live and due to much work ( and damn cold the last days ) i didn't find the time for something else .
Last time i play was with the mini 10 plus days ago but didn't even post it .
We are in good health thank God but without money again and many things to be done are running.
Hope from next week to find ( steal in fact ) some time .
Happy to find you all in good shape and form .
Approximately after 13 of February ill be " free" .its the 40 days from kalomiras death and officially this chapter will close .
My love to all of you .

Am sorry guys but the death of Mary's mother and what follows that ,make things here a bit complicated and since am trying to fix the room that use to live and due to much work ( and damn cold the last days ) i didn't find the time for something else .
Last time i play was with the mini 10 plus days ago but didn't even post it .
We are in good health thank God but without money again and many things to be done are running.
Hope from next week to find ( steal in fact ) some time .
Happy to find you all in good shape and form .
Approximately after 13 of February ill be " free" .its the 40 days from kalomiras death and officially this chapter will close .
My love to all of you .
@smoothbore12
May God bless you and I will pray for you and your family....Amen!!

Last edited:
Design Talks

The awesome Lotus 47, the first car Noel Negroni (a descendent of General Pascal Olivier Count de Negroni who we are featuring in the upcoming book (The Life Negroni) raced. He then moved onto racing Porsche cars. 'The Porsche 911 RSR taught me that really good race drivers steer their race car with the throttle and the brakes not the steering wheel…'. He says that if we could see the feet of the driver 'it’s like a ballet as they are doing a tap dance on the throttle, break and clutch.

Attachments

• lotus 47.jpg
    lotus 47.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
TO whom it may conern:
The first page has been edited and updated.

Per previous statement: all events and winners are listed sequentially in this thread. The first page is only info about our objective

Latest Posts

Back