SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
LOL.

Photoshop is being mean. >.> Keeps crashing, urgh. Graphics are on delay until I fix the problem.

Oh I see how it is, you guys start a new thread and don't even send me a

"hey man we have a new thread now that you can look to instead of the old thread that you think is dead and the team collapsed again"

Man I may as well play skyrim because my team is daed and I have no life

*note*
The preceding was written on a phone while very high

Any grammarical errors or runon sentances may be caused therefore

*we now return you to your regularly schedualed mayhem*

It hits you in small waves of what is known as CBA (Can't Be Assed). Makes you wonder how Scotland actually discovered and invented all that they did!

It then progresses into larger more uncontrollable phases. You start ordering a lot 4in1's & Dhillions, and Chinese takeaway...

Oh I see how it is, you guys start a new thread and don't even send me a

"hey man we have a new thread now that you can look to instead of the old thread that you think is dead and the team collapsed again"

Man I may as well play skyrim because my team is daed and I have no life

*note*
The preceding was written on a phone while very high

Any grammarical errors or runon sentances may be caused therefore

*we now return you to your regularly schedualed mayhem*

Hey Kustomz we have a new thread. We are also pretty active again. You need to get on GT5 more yo. I moved recently and won't have internet again until sometime next week I'm guessing.
Oh and Sean, if you want to do graphics, by all means go ahead. Whoever can get them done.

BkS
Not all of us go shouting, "FREEDOM!!!!"

We don't? Oh... I wondered why everyone starred at me awkwardly...

Oh and Sean, if you want to do graphics, by all means go ahead. Whoever can get them done.

I would but I'm just in from work and I've been hit with a heavy case of CBA, slumped on my bed with the laptop, don't know if I'll recover anytime soon. :nervous:

What's the problem with it Bally?

It likes to crash. I'm probs gonna go down and nick my wee brothers laptop to do these graphics.

SeanWelland
I would but I'm just in from work and I've been hit with a heavy case of CBA, slumped on my bed with the laptop, don't know if I'll recover anytime soon. :nervous:

Hahaha, I've been sleeping all day. XD

Lol. If I get enough money from work, I think I'm going to get a G27.

Back