slipSHOTS: FM6 (08.11 - These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things Pt. 2)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 45 comments

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
banner_01.png

Update History:
09.14.15 - Genesis.
09.18.15 - It Ain't Easy Being Green.
09.29.15 - Hellcat.
10.09.15 - Bull On Parade.
11.12.15 - Japan's First.
01.25.16 - Me And Capri.

Last edited:
It Ain't Easy Being Green

(Click for full-size)
Update Info: In celebration of opening the FM6 wing at the ole' slipSTORE, I took an old favourite out on a sweltering day at Lime Rock. She's wearing a new coat of paint, which old-timers might remember last seeing in FM4. She's a fun one, even if she can't quite match the times set down by the ND.​

The feels whenever I see old GT paints recreated in Forza. That's a lovely rendition and choice of colours.

Let's hope this gallery gets more updates and stays alive longer than the GT6 one :lol:

The quality of these photos are unquestionably outstanding, not that I ever expected anything less from you, Slip :sly:

Good to see that the high angle glitchs still work, although I can never find any :lol: Even after all the years I've seen this paint/car, I've never gotten tired of it. It would happen to be one of my favorite color combos from the bunch, as well!

Love the last one, perspective and angle are spot on.

Still one of the greatest photographers in GTPlanet Slip! Great work to start your FM6 gallery! :)

Are the high angle shots screen captures from replays? Now I've discovered XboxDVR and don't have to mess around with OneDrive, I'm starting to use it for when I don't want the watermark in the way or its an interior scene.

VXR
The feels whenever I see old GT paints recreated in Forza. That's a lovely rendition and choice of colours.

Isn't it just great? Ever since I dove into the world of Forza, old GT1 Race Mods have been a favourite of mine. I have such fond memories of that game, it really is meant as an homage to the game that got me (and likely more than a few of us) into driving games.

Let's hope this gallery gets more updates and stays alive longer than the GT6 one :lol:

The quality of these photos are unquestionably outstanding, not that I ever expected anything less from you, Slip :sly:

:lol:

Yeah, the GT6 one never stood a chance, huh? In my defence, I had a major life event happen two months after that game's release, and GT6's lack of post-release support didn't help. I do plan on keeping this going longer, since even though FM's Photomode is vastly inferior to GT's (I miss real camera settings), the increased options with regards to high-quality car models and the all-important livery editor means there's an endless supply of ideas. I've got a few things in mind for the good old in-thread presentations, too. :)

Good to see that the high angle glitchs still work, although I can never find any :lol: Even after all the years I've seen this paint/car, I've never gotten tired of it. It would happen to be one of my favorite color combos from the bunch, as well!

Love the last one, perspective and angle are spot on.

It isn't the first time I've shot this particular GT1 livery, come to think of it! I'm glad I'm not alone in always enjoying it. It really is one of the first things I do when I get into a new Forza - though it's still not in Horizon 2, since I didn't want to have to make it twice!

This glitch is found along that barrier that juts into Turn 3, IIRC.

How did you get the lights down on your Miata? Great pictures Slip!

A handy feature in Photomode is that you can always turn headlights on and off, regardless of their status in the actual race. :)

NTX
Still one of the greatest photographers in GTPlanet Slip! Great work to start your FM6 gallery! :)

It's great to see you back buddy, thank you!

VXR
Are the high angle shots screen captures from replays? Now I've discovered XboxDVR and don't have to mess around with OneDrive, I'm starting to use it for when I don't want the watermark in the way or its an interior scene.

There is a glitch in Photomode at certain points on track - typically, where a barrier has a small opening, or when one is at a sharp angle with another - where you can break free of the 6.6ft limit. Basically, you wander around constantly holding the button to raise the camera, and sort of jam it in these spots. You'll need a delicate touch, but you should see the height measurement reset to zero. If you're careful and don't move the camera after that, you can stay in the zone and move up far higher than normal.

21777619546_1466c703e9_o.png

(Click for full-size)
__________________________​

Update Info: I couldn't resist taking an Inferno Kitty and slathering on some Plum Crazy. The rolling hills of Sonoma are also a little too appealing too ignore. Thus, this small update was born. Enjoy!

21777619546_1466c703e9_o.png

(Click for full-size)

Update Info: I couldn't resist taking an Inferno Kitty and slathering on some Plum Crazy. The rolling hills of Sonoma are also a little too appealing too ignore. Thus, this small update was born. Enjoy!

Really nice Slip. Love the filmic, film grain look, if that's what it is. Also love the Plum Crazy Purple. The colour alone need no explanation. When you see plum crazy in real life you know, your hooked. Its gives a rich and unique presence to a car especially when the light hits it your always dazzled. Love it :)

01-t.png

(Click for full-size)

Update Info: I missed my favourite SV look from FM4, and couldn't find the right one in FM5 or FH2. However, some kind soul recreated it already in FM6, and with that, my garage feels that much closer to complete. Rio's such a picturesque track, it was an easy match. Enjoy!

A fine update and I agree, the SV needs its letters down the side. These were far nicer than the spiky Miura SV logo, reintroduced with the Murcie.

Love the lede image's presentation.

header.png

(Click for full-size)
Update Info: It's a thing of beauty, right? We all know it. But ever since I found out one Mr. Shelby helped Toyota nab a podium finish with their crowning beauty back in 1968 in the SCCA C-Production class, I've just been even more fascinated. This is Scooter Patrick's car, the one that made it to 3rd at the end of the season. Back in FM4, I actually already shot it, but hey, it's raining now. Enjoy!

Back