Small .gif Items

OK, here's my first scratch built car. A porche 911 930 Turbo. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 930 turbo.gif
    930 turbo.gif
    946 bytes · Views: 160
werd em up son.. heres my latest creation... enjoy kaze
310803-Pimpin Bus.bmp

riding to school on some "phat dubs"

THIS IS DRIFSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A LAZY A$$

hey, that bus i posted as nos conor on page 8... why the hell did it post in the middle of the damn page?! whats up with that man? this new server is REALLY $HITTY!!

my 2 cents,
.Drif.

I think the owner has put a post up stating that some of the posts will post in the middle as opposed to the end. It's wierd. And hell yes, that silvia is awesome

Here's another one for you. Let me know what you think. The inspiration for this cam from this

138301512240z_1_black.jpg

Attachments

• 240z widebody.gif
    240z widebody.gif
    954 bytes · Views: 177
well i think the front right tyre is too small it should be as wide as the others, its too high off the ground (imo) and the left headlight looks a bit off! again IMO but other than that its sweeet!

edit: THAT is one nice z! oh and the real thing is pretty sweet too:D

Originally posted by bondy_1625
well i think the front right tyre is too small it should be as wide as the others, its too high off the ground (imo) and the left headlight looks a bit off! again IMO but other than that its sweeet!

edit: THAT is one nice z! oh and the real thing is pretty sweet too:D

Yeah. I think it may look different because the picture is at an angle and mine is level with the ground. Oh, well, I got frustrated because I originally made it too short. Anyway, what about the CTR?

:odd: :eek: nice bondy 12 hours on that!?!?!?!?!?:odd:

i made one yesterday tell me what you think
its my avatar for another forum

Attachments

• video game zone avatar.jpg
    video game zone avatar.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 165
Originally posted by kazesupra
Yeah. I think it may look different because the picture is at an angle and mine is level with the ground. Oh, well, I got frustrated because I originally made it too short. Anyway, what about the CTR?

errr i was talking bout the ctr2 but u posted b4 me so it looked like i was replying directly to ur most recent post.........but i wasnt!:lol: and i really like the z cos i bloody love the car anyway whaddya think of the evo's?

Originally posted by bondy_1625
errr i was talking bout the ctr2 but u posted b4 me so it looked like i was replying directly to ur most recent post.........but i wasnt!:lol: and i really like the z cos i bloody love the car anyway whaddya think of the evo's?

Well, you forgot the 4th, but yours are awesome. I edited it and then posted it back.

Also, here's the inspiriation for the CTR-2. it looks kind of high in here too.

silvctr2.jpg

well i couldnt really do the evo IV cos on the site where the originals came from it was made by what looks like a different person cos it looks crap! (compared to some of the others and IMO) so i jus left it out:lol: and sort out the front right wheel man :P just add a few pixels to either side of the tyre

alrighty, I fixed it. Bot right tires are exactly the same size as the left ones. Hope you're SATISFIED!:lol: :lol: I say do the Evo 4 again. Cause you're way better than the other guy.

yeah I made a "from scratch" car as well for the Different Round 10.
I made the new Mustang Cobra-R

Attachments

• cobra-r.gif
    cobra-r.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 145
Back