Small .gif Items

this is for all the freakin gay ass civic drivin' ricers (girls included) out there, that ruined what tuning used to be.

Attachments

• ricer.gif
    ricer.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 223
here she is didnt take me long and there werent may pics on the net plus all the uploaders i know of are down :irked: so anyway i have to attach it:irked:
credit to don for the inspiration ;)

Attachments

• hummer h2 limo flash.gif
    hummer h2 limo flash.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 200
heres the pic i got it from but i originally got the idea from that documentary on jacko he had a hummer limo!
edit: i know it has 1 too many windows but i thoiught it looked too short with just the four :lol:

Attachments

• hummer limo.jpg
    hummer limo.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 208
the only thing wrong with that, is that you used the wrong civic... you should have tried to make it custom, into an actual SIR

fast and furious eclipse
260803-Fast And Furious Eclipse.bmp

momo integra
260803-Fast And Furious Integra.bmp

fast and furious rx-7
260803-Fast And Furious RX-7.bmp

fast and furious supra
260803-Fast And Furious Supra.bmp

2fast 2furious evo
260803-2Fast 2Furious EVO.bmp

2fast 2furious eclipse spyder
260803-2Fast 2Furious Eclipse Spyder.bmp

2002 porsche carerra
260803-2002 Porsche Carerra.bmp

Thanks Drifster. You and Fusion are awesome for making all of these cars for me. I'm actually in the process of making a Kaze Supra to match my name. I'll post it when I get finished. Drifster, keep doing the JGTC cars. I'm collecting them all (Supras, Skylines, RX-7s expecially, but I like them all).

I'm actually going to take requests after I finish my new avatar. So hit me up and I'll do my best

Back