SNAIL Holiday Event Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested a few cars and I have noticed that some run out of revs on the longer straights. That will be a problem. But, if you want to practice before Sunday, let's go with these two:

1. Ginetta G55 GT3 @ Road America, USA (8 Laps)
This one is close to running out of revs on the long back straight. Please give some feed back if you run with more players. We can always change to another car or another track. (See the lap in the first half of the video attached)
2. Aston Martin Vantage GT12 @ Imola, Italy (9 Laps)
This is a track ready road car and has a very good base setup. Pleasure to drive. (See the lap in the second half of the video attached)

Sure! I would like to do this. Just make it clear how to get to the room, because its not easy to find a specific room through PCars.

state your PSN ID: Xrad-11

I will send you an invitation. It will be in your invitation list when you sign on or it will pop up on your screen when you are already signed on. You then go to your invitations in the PS4 menu, click "Join"

I'll join if available, I believe I seen 9:30est. That would be 7:30 for me. Long time till Sunday, but If nothing comes up on Sunday night I'll be available.

Edit,,, seen 9pm on you post here, even better.

Last edited:
Damn it guys, just realized were seeing guitar extraordinaire Yngwie Malmsteen Sunday night. Completely forgot. It looks like its going to be a big turnout of current and retired Sunday SNAILS which is awesome. Hoping one of you can livestream it, please post a link if you do. Have fun!

Damn it guys, just realized were seeing guitar extraordinaire Yngwie Malmsteen Sunday night. Completely forgot. It looks like its going to be a big turnout of current and retired Sunday SNAILS which is awesome. Hoping one of you can livestream it, please post a link if you do. Have fun!
Nice, I saw Yngwie in '86 in Colorado Springs. I think we stood in line for over 2 hours in the freezing cold. Enjoy, should be a great show!

This is the current list of responders for Sunday.

If you want to open a practice room over the weekend, please post in this thread and send invitations to the list.

If there are people missing, or if the PSN ID is incorrect, please respond

Please refer to this post for the settings

upload_2017-5-26_14-35-13.png

OMG! I think this just puts a Death Blow (to the already dead) chances of getting anything going on GT6.

Yeah... sign me up. PSN: Wolfsatz

Do I need a PS4? (yeah I am being sarcastic) Will be looking for PS4 deals.

My mic is mute and I can't find a way to un-mute it nor can I figure out texting while in the room and I have no mirrors.
In solo I can set the mirrors but tonight in the properly set up room with Mr. Awesome, AKA @Rednose58 I could hear him and still could not configure mic or mirrors.
Anyone have suggestion or know what I don't, I could sure use some help!

My mic is mute and I can't find a way to un-mute it nor can I figure out texting while in the room and I have no mirrors.
In solo I can set the mirrors but tonight in the properly set up room with Mr. Awesome, AKA @Rednose58 I could hear him and still could not configure mic or mirrors.
Anyone have suggestion or know what I don't, I could sure use some help!

Go into Setting and Devices and see if you can play with the Settings

Go into Setting and Devices and see if you can play with the Settings
tried that and was hoping someone out there had the cure, last year it worked?
didn't change anything? :odd:

edit: I'm using Turtle Beach XP510

My wife is going out for girls night tonight. I will have lots of time for racing....:cheers: I'll be ready shortly after 9:00 pm. See you guys then

I have done 12 laps at road america and havent been able to do one lap without a spin yet. My current best lap is 2:26.XX. Hopefully i can tame the beast Sunday night.

I'll be on later around 9pm EST practicing.

@Raw10_2u and I were running 220's and getting faster. We"re just jumping in and running all stock set up. It helps to know that track too.

Check the spoiler in this post to get and idea for clean lines and break points. Turn volume up to hear when breaking or lifting happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back