SNAIL Holiday Event Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
qcX9zCT.png

-Race length will be cut from 30 minutes to 20 to save time on the night and make sure tires don't get too low. This allows two more races for a total time of 2hr40min instead of 3 hours.
-Due to power loss, drivers are allowed to change cars. There is no restriction or penalty on changing car model. You can buy multiples of the same car or switch to something else.
-The time will be progressively later in the day in order to get a changing shadow dynamic. Grand Valley, Monza, and Fuji are at forced start times but all others will be different from our normal SNAIL start times. This makes the shadows different from what we're used to, consequentially changing brake markers and such. Should be interesting.

In-Game Race Times: (Subject to change if more tracks are added)
Race 1:
Apricot Hill Raceway - Time: 9am
Race 2: Brands Hatch GP - Time: 10am
Race 3: Grand Valley Speedway - Time: 11:10am
Race 4: Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Time: 12:30pm
Race 5: Nurburgring GP/F - Time: 1pm
Race 6: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - Time: 3pm
Race 7: Fuji Speedway GT - Time: 4pm

Happy Holidays!!!

List of interested/confirmed drivers:

-DesertPenguin09 - Nissan GT-R
-5150S2K - Nissan Z
-Adramike
-aerolite - Honda HSV-010
-Alex ONeill - Nissan Z
-brian540 - Nissan Z/Nissan GT-R/Lexus SC430
-IllTrick
-Lessen - Honda NSX
-MajorBlixem
-nmcp1
-Raw10_2u - Nissan Z/Lexus SC430
-Richroo - Honda HSV-010
-TomMang_68
-Whitey093 - Lexus SC430

Last edited:
Im interested in joining as well. I won't know however until saturday if I'm a sure in. But hopefully I will be i'd say 75% at this point. :)

@lllTrick Trick , you need to be working on prize A !!! lol Congratulations on that :)

@DesertPenguin09 the image is broken on the main thread. Not sure what you have on there as far as car info and divisional stuff but you may want to fix that

My personal opinion... Great decision to utilize Fuji. Fantastic race track that is waaaaay under-raced within this league.
And with the cars we're using we are really utilizing the main straight fully. And we never use the GT version. Should be fast. Ahh I'm getting psyched this is gon' b gud!

It's also great that my post in the main thread is a TOPP. Didn't even plan that but it really helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. Is it visible now?
Yes! All good now... also if you edit and detail that the race times you listed for each track are "In Game Time Settings" for the virtual start of each race The way it reads now, if not careful, one could assume that each start time you have listed is an actual start time and you are running some kind of all day event.

Big bonus grabbing a TOPP. nice timing :)

Last edited:
Attention: Please list what cars & colors/number you will be using if you plan on racing. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Update: The race length will be 20 minutes and we will throw in Grand Valley Speedway. Because it has a forced time of day the track order has changed. The TOPP in the main SNAIL thread shows these changes.

Lexus SC430 GT500
GT6 Matte 013 (Dark Green)
Black Wheels
Division 2

I'm going to buy 3 of these and stick to this model for the night. I am 100% confirmed to be able to attend. Hope to catch some practice rooms with all of you but if not, see you sunday.

Last edited:
I don't know everyone so also say what division you are. It'll help us get an idea of the field

Nissan Z; & possibly Nissan GT-R Or Lexus SC430
Body color - Avorio (cream)
Wheels - Topaz (butterscotch)
D4 ish......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back