SNAIL vs Lobanaro [Rivals Event]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 373 comments
  • 22,906 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who streams on Twitch? We can get a Multi Stream going later on. I'll be streaming with full Lobanaro voice chat. So that means don't let the kids watch. :D

Also everyone be sure to like and follow all the other streams!
 
Last edited:
I have a twitch account but haven't been able to figure out how to keep it to watch later.

  1. Go to twitch.tv and login.
  2. Click the arrow on the top right. Click Dashboard then Settings.
  3. On the bottom left, under Settings, click Channel. (Not Channel under Analytics)
  4. Check the box for Store past broadcasts.

Or I can call Bear in to help you out. :lol:
 
  1. Go to twitch.tv and login.
  2. Click the arrow on the top right. Click Dashboard then Settings.
  3. On the bottom left, under Settings, click Channel. (Not Channel under Analytics)
  4. Check the box for Store past broadcasts.
Or I can call Bear in to help you out. :lol:
Thank you for the technical help, no need to disturb @yogi bear from his picnic basket expedition!!! lol
 
I have twitch too but for some reason on my playstation wont let me sign in to it
 
I assume “Force realistic driving aids” is on for project cars?

Also, there is no Porsche 911 GT3 RSR...
But it’s obviously the 911 GT3 RS.
 
@SAMHAIN85
I got a good chuckle out of the tiny copyright Chris, but I stole that from @sgohsixthree. With Shaun’s permission of course!

What a night, I have a surprise waiting in my mailbox, a very cool Pink Floyd painting I commissioned is being delivered around 7, then our race!

And Colts, you know........
 
That’s for the noobs in white Steve ;)
There’s an rsr but it’s the gte car, you never know with some people.
Been driving the alpine on racing hards, oops...
It’s easier on sports medium surprisingly.
 
Good luck everyone!
 
Oh how I wish I was a part of this just to whoop their darkside asses in GT "Spurt" :cheers:
 
Home 4 minutes late for start. That’s all I would have needed! It hurts. Good luck all!

Edit: watched most of it. That was insane. Especially Robbie. Wow can he drive for not having fired up the sims for a while.
 
Last edited:
No we had a guy his router died and kicked us all from room
 
<<<<<< RESULTS >>>>>>

Logo3.PNG


upload_2019-1-26_0-32-34.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-42-58.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-33-52.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-34-35.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-35-47.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-36-17.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-36-37.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-39-12.png


upload_2019-1-26_0-40-16.png

upload_2019-1-26_0-41-41.png

​
Link to Sheet 1 Link to Sheet 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back