Snake206's Gallery | Jaguar XJ220 [20th anniversary Tribute]

• Thread starter Snake206
  • 120 comments
So many great photos! I particularly like no. 6 from the 2nd part of the CRZ set. Oh and I liked your CCCL entry last week, but I actually preferred your original entry... so you'd have made the poll either way!

Many thanks, guys:tup:

McLaren MP4-12C ’10 - Part 1
(Click for full-size)

Sweet work, I like the soft feeling to all your shots 👍

Nice work. #4 and #5 are great shots. 👍

Thanks!
To tell the truth, I was not very convinced of some shots due to the solid paint and the lighting(monza + variable weather), but I'm glad you have enjoyed it anyway:tup:
This is the second part of the set. Smoke show + details

McLaren MP4-12C ’10 - Part 2
(Click for full-size)

Way to shred some tyres! And I love the closeups. 👍

Awesome shots again here 👍 I like the close up shots and interior ones

Thanks!

---

Mazda RX-8 Type S ’07 - Part 1
(Click for full-size)

I love this RX-8, I think it's wonderful in matte gray. I'm just a little undecided on the rims color. Do you think that they are better in yellow or black as in Tsukuba photos?
It's also a nice beast with 550CV x 1000Kg~. Perfect for drifting, but also for race!:D

PS: sorry if even this time i'm dividing the set into 2 parts, but post them all together it become a bit messy (there are 14 more photos)​

I think with the matte grey car the rims would look better being a bright colour if you want them dark then use a matte black and that would look awesome! Great shots here 👍

With the shadows on this one it looks as if the window has been tinted and then rolled down:
tn_Gion__Kyoto_21.jpg

👍

I think with the matte grey car the rims would look better being a bright colour if you want them dark then use a matte black and that would look awesome! Great shots here 👍

With the shadows on this one it looks as if the window has been tinted and then rolled down:
tn_Gion__Kyoto_21.jpg

👍
Thanks.
I will try to follow your advice on the rims color:D
About the interior shot, Kyoto is great for these types of shots finding the right angle where there is enough light and no reflections on the glass:tup:

However, here is the second part of the RX-8 set

Mazda RX-8 Type S ’07 - Part 2
(Click for full-size)

After I had lost control due to an overtaking a bit too risky, I was really surprised to see those evasive moves by the AI in a period of time so limited and on a tight track like the 'ring, especially since I had occupied almost the entire track. Also see how the shadows of the cars and trees are projected into the smoke!​

Something from the latest seasonal events​

Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97

Lexus IS F Racing Concept ’08
(Click for full-size!)

All pics are not edited.
Please, click for full-size:tup:

458 Italia

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

Mazda Roadster Touring Car

Yamauchi

Loeb

The Stig & Black Stig

Fun with The Stig:D

Looks like you've been having good fun with the DLC 👍 I really like the detail shots of the two touring cars :D

Looks like you've been having good fun with the DLC 👍 I really like the detail shots of the two touring cars :D

Thanks. These touring cars are really phenomenal:D

----

Toyota Prius Touring Car

Kaz

--------

This is just an experiment to try to recreate some vintage photos.
Hope you like them:tup:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ’65

Awesome work with the Golf 👍 I really like the mood you have captured in your shots :)

Back