[FONT=&quot]Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88[/FONT]

Edited

02.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

Anyway, criticisms and comments are very welcome:tup:

02.jpg

This is my favorite right here, I love the drift angle of the S15 and how the left tire looks like it coming off the ground from the weight transfer. 👍

Thanks again!👍

--------

Recently I made a tour to the Monza Park where the circuit is situated(I live very near) and I took some photos, then looking on youtube I've seen this video of a glitch in the game. I did 1+1 and it came out a GT5 vs. Reality seen from a new perspective:lol:

This is the first part.
(Click for larger images)

For many photos, unfortunately I couldn't recreate the same shot (as the latest of the main straight for example) since the glitch can not allow me to move the camera, but only rotate/tilt and I had to stay very close to the barriers or the game will automatically carried me on the circuit.
From personal experience, I can assure you that they have done an epic job to recreate the track, there are also some things that surprised me to see them in the game, but you have to wait for the second part:P
Meanwhile, tell me what you think.

Part two

I was really surprised to see that they have put the graffiti behind the wall of the oval track, as they are impossible to see in the game being behind another wall, but also because of the insult to the Schumacher brothers(have called them s*it:lol:)

If you're curious, the graffiti can be found behind the wall above the underpass
autodromonazionaledimong.jpg

I also did an overview of the wall
autodromonazionaledimoniz.jpg

Here some more details impossible or very difficult to see, plus an overview of the parabolic curve

Behind the pit area

Here more pictures from the reality that I did, but I haven't used. Maybe someone is curious and enjoy seeing them (I took the photos with the phone and the quality is not the best)

In the future I'd like to see the layout of the oval in GT, it's really scary and I assure you that is like to being in front of a wall in the midpoint of the curve . A challenge against gravity.

In conclusion, I can tell you that the circuit has been recreated very, very well. Currently, the best virtual reproduction I've ever see and it's clearly made with passion by the PD team that have tried to capture every detail of the track and what surrounds it.
If I have to give him a vote is probably 10/10, but I go down to 9.5 because the circuit is probably updated at the end of 2008 maximum as there is still the Agip logo which has been replaced by the Eni logo at the end of that year, as well as other sponsors. And then of course they can always improve certain aspects such as vegetation on the track and general appearance of the circuit, which is currently too perfect in some aspects such as the various nets around the circuit which seems all brand new and don't seems to show signs of aging.
That's all, hope you enjoyed this update different from the usual.

Autozam AZ-1

Favourite shots edited

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

I love this kei car that trying to look like a supercar:tup:

Autozam set is very good, but I absolutely love your GT vs Real Monza sets! Fantastic job. 👍

Great shots here. Looking forward to seeing more.
Thank you guys!
I hope you also appreciate my next updates.
Autozam set is very good, but I absolutely love your GT vs Real Monza sets! Fantastic job. 👍
I'm glad you liked my set and the comparison:tup:

------------

[FONT=&quot]Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) '00[/FONT]

As usual, favourite shots edited

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

I love how the cars are reflected in the water at night. A small touch of class by PD:tup:

A tip: You should edit every picture!
You got a very refreshing and unique style!

I like that, you also got a lot of amazing angles and compositions in your photos! :)

Thanks again guys;)

@ 20832: you are too kind
Edit each image maybe not, but if you want, I can edit pictures that you like in particular, in the opening post you can also find the complete index of all my photos

Great CR-Z set, I love the interior shot and am looking forward to part 2. 👍 :)

Really nice shots here the wheel shot and interior are great 👍

As promised, here is the second part of the Spoon CR-Z set.
I recommend to click the thumbnails to see them in 1920x1080, as I said before, the previews do not do justice to the photos.

1 2

3 4

5 6

7 8

9 10

11 12

13 14

My favorite and the ones I'm most proud of are #1-4-5-8-9-11-14. What do you think?

----
Original pics here
http://snake2062.altervista.org/gt5p...CR-Z/CR-Z.html

I suggest you to try absolutely this car.
Is wonderful and it is also fun to drive although it is a hybrid car, the sound is reproduced faithfully and like classic of spoon elaborations, the exhaust is extremely noisy. If you have a subwoofer the experience gains a lot and gives more satisfaction:tup:

[FONT=&quot]Click for full-size:tup:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Volvo C30 R-Design '09[/FONT]

--------

[FONT=&quot]Scion xB '03[/FONT]

Love part two of the CR-Z and the Volvo shots are spectacular! 👍 :)
Thanks Nato
:drool: Amazing editing skills. I'm not sure if I have said that before.
And what an amazing pimped out xB.
Thanks, I really appreciate your comment:tup:

----

[FONT=&quot]Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V[/FONT]・[FONT=&quot]spec II (R32) '94[/FONT]
(Click for full-size)

This time I'm really happy with the result. Just let me know what you think

Great set, I really like your unusual angles and ways of taking shots of just parts of the car, very good shots 👍

Back