Snake206's Gallery | Jaguar XJ220 [20th anniversary Tribute]

• Thread starter Snake206
  • 120 comments
Whooaa, I've missed a few sets and they're all brilliant. I love your avatar work. 👍

Thanks;)

This time i try something different, some shots(in 8 mpx) that show the nice work that PD has made with the surroundigs of the SSR5.
I love the reconstruction of the road network and the details of the buildings. A nice touch of realism also the light pollution created by the city.

Special Stage Route 5

What I'm really missing in your pictures is a slightly bit of editing!
Those pictures are really good, but If they would be a bit brighter, it would be a really good update.

Except the first one, this has a very, very cool and "City - Life" or "Urban" feel to it, which I really like. Cuz I'm all about atmosphere :D:tup:

Thanks guys!👍
Sorry if I no longer have uploaded anything recently, but I didn't had the time for following the forum.

I already have a few sets of photos ready, I just need to post them:D

_____

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07
(No edit)

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione ’08

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
(No edit)

Great pictures. 👍

Your close ups are among some of the best I have seen.

Thanks! I always try to do my best in order to emphasize the excellent work that PD have done for us;)

------

Nissan Leaf G ’11

Something different. Tokyo Route 246 - GT5 VS Reality

I don't put them directly because they are so many. 65 pics!
http://snake2064.altervista.org/gt5photo/tracks/tokyor246/gt5vsreal/gt5vsreal.html

Let me know your thoughts:tup:

Amazing gallery... i always enjoy this types of post, i think they are so awesome, watching the amount of detail there is in GT5 tracks and most people just ignore.. i probably havent seen half the buildings you posted there and the detail in them is incredible, i was impressed with the 53 picture i never saw that building before and it looks great, specially compared to how close it does to the real one... It must have taken you a long time to collect all those pictures, Thank you for taking your time on it i really enjoyed it!! 👍 :dopey:

Amazing gallery... i always enjoy this types of post, i think they are so awesome, watching the amount of detail there is in GT5 tracks and most people just ignore.. i probably havent seen half the buildings you posted there and the detail in them is incredible, i was impressed with the 53 picture i never saw that building before and it looks great, specially compared to how close it does to the real one... It must have taken you a long time to collect all those pictures, Thank you for taking your time on it i really enjoyed it!! 👍 :dopey:

Thanks to you for the appreciation, I'm glad you enjoyed it:tup:

---

Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car
(no edit)

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) ’69
(no edit)

This car is a work of art. I love the details like the retractable headlights and wipers

Fantastic pictures in black and white reflective and evocative effects. Really a great job. :drool: 👍

Complimenti! :)

Fantastic pictures in black and white reflective and evocative effects. Really a great job. :drool: 👍

Complimenti! :)

Thanks for the appreciation;)

---

A little tribute for the 20th anniversary of the Jaguar XJ220

Jaguar XJ220 ’92

wow, your detail shots are easily the best I've ever seen. The rest of your shots are great, too!

Gorgeous shots and a great tribute :)

Bit of trivia - my brother was cad-cam manager at the panel shop that worked on the XJ220 and had a hand in the design of the prototype too :)

Latest Posts

Back