Snow On Nürburgring and SS7! (VIDEO)

So where's the proof?

You don't go shouting "SNOW ON THE RING!!!" and then be all like, I'm going to have proof.

This is bs.

OP-WILL-SURELY-DELIVER.jpg

That looks authentic to me. What level do you have to be to get snow? (just kidding. I'm making fun of the time in the beginning we thought everything revolved around your level like damage)

It's just on online. I have seen it before you can not select it. It is greyed out. One can hope it means snow. But I don't think so. They already have CPU max out issues. I think it my accidentally be an option on the track

It's just on online. I have seen it before you can not select it. It is greyed out. One can hope it means snow. But I don't think so. They already have CPU max out issues. I think it my accidentally be an option on the track

Actually It has a lot of issues.
Sometimes the track disappears in random spots and the textures started to freak out afterwards.:indiff:

Thanks dude. It's normal for the ring to be snowed out this time of year, maybe PD went all out with the holiday songs and added snow in the ring, since it is snowing there now.

Back