Snow On Nürburgring and SS7! (VIDEO)

Like I said before I was completely excited when I saw snow there.
And I drank 2 litres of soda.

3175-images-200x200-7637-icon.gif

It's the caffeine.

Was skeptical, thinking it was just rain, but no way does rain fall like that. Wonder if conditions will be updated seasonally from here on in?

It's the caffeine.

Was skeptical, thinking it was just rain, but no way does rain fall like that. Wonder if conditions will be updated seasonally from here on in?

Im pretty sure it was snow but it had the texture of rain with the Interior View but no water trails.
I've been trying to make it happen ever since.

The way it whips around looks very snow-ish. Curse your amateur camera skills! :lol: Needs more video! :lol:

Still a bit strange how the X1 has no way of cleaning the windshield thing. Makes rain racing crazy in the cockpit view.

I got it to work on SS7 for 3 minutes...then it froze, its more of a glitch just keep someone in your lounge and exit and enter until you get the desired effect.
EDIT:This glitch causes the track to disappear or freak out and crash the game that goes for everyone in the room to freeze, lose connection or have snow on track.
Keep In mind the glitch is for weather change tracks only.

Last edited:
Never mind it's too damn hard to replicate anyone wants to try be my guest...
I tried at least 50 times its not going to happen.
I hope you guys enjoyed my horrible camerawork when im on a sugar high and me capturing this rare moment in GT5.

Sorry to everybody for the poor grammar and lack of capital letters in my previous post. It shall not happen again. I just noticed a similar effect online. I was racing a friend at Circuit De La Sarthe (no chicanes) and when the race started, it was snowing. His PS3 froze after a few minutes, though.

This is something really fun that PD unfortunately did not implement in GT5, driving the ring in winter, how awesome would that be!!

Ever since I saw the first videos of it on youtube I was hooked. Someday I will have to find a way to actually do that irl.

But since then it would be awesome to do it in GT5 (or 6).

Easy on the caffeine, Anthony! Oh, and easy on the MTV style hand-held camera work!!

But he was SO excited he couldn't control the camera. Didn't you see, there were spots of snow that had no effect whatsover on the game!

I had this happen 2 nights ago on SS7 (the long highspeed one) in online game play.

It was only on half of the track and varied in its heaviness, it seemed at one point like it was accumulating as the car got sort of loose and the ground looked weird, almost glimmery like rain but not really.

once you got over 300km/h in the snow it looked like something out of starwars, now i understand the seizure warning ..

Lol that camera shaking reminds me of the cameraman from the film Cloverfield.

In other words, because everyone says that their PS3 freezes, then it must be a glitch. It's like snow from Chamonix, implented to a dynamic Nürburgring/Le Mans track that has night. Include SS7 too.

My PS3 did not freeze nor did any one else in the room have any issues we played on SS7 in the snow for about 20 mins.

It is not a glitch.

This happened to me and NFSCARBON1 last month on SSR7. It looked really funny the faster you got, the screen was all white.

Back