Snow On Nürburgring and SS7! (VIDEO)

I hope you guys enjoyed my horrible camerawork when im on a sugar high and me capturing this rare moment in GT5.

Dr. Oz put it like this, putting gas in your car doesn't make it go any faster, it will just go further. Thus, eating more sugar won't make you hyper, it will just make you go longer, just like a car will go further with a full tank than with a half tank. Hyper kids are hyper. Caffeine is a little different because it's a drug, but please feed your kids candy and give them extra syrup on their pancakes, being happy doesn't cost very much. :)

It is great seeing snow at Nurb though. :sly:

Dr. Oz put it like this, putting gas in your car doesn't make it go any faster, it will just go further. Thus, eating more sugar won't make you hyper, it will just make you go longer, just like a car will go further with a full tank than with a half tank. Hyper kids are hyper. Caffeine is a little different because it's a drug, but please feed your kids candy and give them extra syrup on their pancakes, being happy doesn't cost very much. :)

Sorry to go OT, but I have never in my life read so much nonsense.

Snow looks really awesome!
About that glitch where parts of the ring disappears .. happened to me once online but there wasn't any snow when it happened so I guess with this and DTS's post we can say that having snow doesn't cause problems for the online rooms.

This definitely seems like something PD is working on. As we know, they can add stuff online without updating the entire game, hence why the snow is only visible online. But it seems like all the weather courses will be getting snow eventually. Snow AND rain, huh? I bet snow will only occur in the winter, though.

This definitely seems like something PD is working on. As we know, they can add stuff online without updating the entire game, hence why the snow is only visible online. But it seems like all the weather courses will be getting snow eventually. Snow AND rain, huh? I bet snow will only occur in the winter, though.

They better get busy then or we will have to wait a year to try it out again :P

Sorry to everybody for the poor grammar and lack of capital letters in my previous post. It shall not happen again. I just noticed a similar effect online. I was racing a friend at Circuit De La Sarthe (no chicanes) and when the race started, it was snowing. His PS3 froze after a few minutes, though.

:lol: Am I the only one that thinks that's hilarious?

It's got to do with the real season most likely. Watch when it's summer for some it will be hot. When its a rainy season..... rain. And so forth. Just like your ps3 does if you keep on the original background. It changes with the season. In Spring it's blue, mine's white for winter etc.

Was that the GP version. Didn't look like the bigger course. Why didn't you race it. You used most of the video just shouting it. I am not convinced without an actual run.

The video is still Processing, but here is the link to my SSR7 snow race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve5PaRtlwh0
Heavy snow too. Did not seem to be a glitch because my game ran smoothly the entire time and nobody in my lobby and any problems.

The guy driving the Celica in the Nurburging video is on my friends list, lol small world.

@OP

Very peculiar of Nürburgring having snow flurries. I think I remember SSR7 having snow flurries as well. Very scary while driving at high speeds on that track -- It's like needles going towards you :nervous:

I had this happen on SSR7 and nobody in the room froze or glitched. And plus, it's sort of like the rain where it accumulates on the road.

Back