Soft or Hard

• Thread starter domino5343
  • 256 comments
DogFightKingz
Lol yeah had the wheel for 3 years and it burned out today. I should be geting another one in the mail soon.

At least you won't be without one for long.
So are you going back to a ds3 while you wait?

DogFightKingz
I hope not lol I only drifted with a DS3 a few times

It's not as bad as it seems:lol: you just have to watch the car for feedback, not feel it in the steering because trust me the ds3 won't give much feedback at all.:D :sly:

TrialMountain
so if you're . . .

slow,
lazy,
dexterously impaired,
tired,
high,
or all of the above.

then CH is for YOU

Statements like these...do you ever wonder why there's CS haters?...take it from a CH user and CS appreciator, different strokes for different folks and that's all there is...no need to be so douchey about it..

Wasn't the point i'm getting at. Because like you said you defend your tire. So what give trialmountain the right to slag off people who use CH.

One of the reasons why people argue because either one thinks there "pro". Nothing gets solved.

mcgloney
Wasn't the point i'm getting at. Because like you said you defend your tire. So what give trialmountain the right to slag off people who use CH.

One of the reasons why people argue because either one thinks there "pro". Nothing gets solved.

Yeah but trialmountain was being funny.

Thecla246
Wait....this is the thread I visit everyday to see the professional drifters discuss their tire choice.

there we go everyone has there own opinion, and there have been a few good proven points

Last edited:
mopar-440
@ boba...dude just shut up you have no idea what you are talking about really im done with arguing but if you are going to be like that well fine. i proved my point here already and thought ok we got things straight. But you come in insulting cs drifter when you dont know anything of whats going on.

I'm glad you failed to comprehend my post, your clearly a wankel.

I personally use sometimes sports hard and with a combination of comfort hard or just comfort soft... Then again, I use a ferrari to drift lol

Hah that's exactly why I also practice mediums! Just in case a CH driver wants to meet in the middle, but also because there are alot of good things to learn from CM.

It depends for me. I use all types of the comforts. If I need extra grip since the car is a bit too unstable I'll go with Mediums or Softs. It's all up to personal preference in my opinion.

Honestly, I think it's time for me start sticking to CM or CS tires because I don't see NEARLY as many CH rooms as there used to be.
Also, the CH rooms that appear are always the same people or is a dead ass room.

It depends for me. I use all types of the comforts. If I need extra grip since the car is a bit too unstable I'll go with Mediums or Softs. It's all up to personal preference in my opinion.

I read this as, "if I can't control my car I'll get grippier tires in order to compensate for my lack of control, since my car has more horsepower that means I need more grip!"

Which is ******** because I can drift 800hp car with CH just the same as a 400hp vehicle.

Pretty new to drifting, but what exactly is wrong with hards in the rear and softs in front? Makes it easier to keep the front end pointed where you want to go without losing front end grip and sending your car into a trajectory.

KiLLeR2001
I read this as, "if I can't control my car I'll get grippier tires in order to compensate for my lack of control, since my car has more horsepower that means I need more grip!"

Which is ******** because I can drift 800hp car with CH just the same as a 400hp vehicle.

Thank you for that outline on what you can do...now that everyone has a proper measure for what their abilities should be, I guess we should all aspire to your example...now watch as my 6' 2" self dunks on someone that is 5'6" and tells them their vertical jump is ******because I can dunk on a 10' rim just as well as an 8' one...seriously

Pretty new to drifting, but what exactly is wrong with hards in the rear and softs in front? Makes it easier to keep the front end pointed where you want to go without losing front end grip and sending your car into a trajectory.

I've actually been doing a similar setup for some time now, using meds on the front and hard's on the rear, works pretty good.

I'm not sure if this has been said already and I'm REALLY not trying to be immature but I think there could have been a better thread title. Soft or hard? Yikes!!

Back