Some new cars in following updates

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by xxy98cn, Mar 17, 2019.

1. SecretAgentZero

SecretAgentZero

But what do you use as the portable cocaine table in it's place?

2. Walter_Start

Walter_Start

I think this is a proof.

[​IMG]

3. joost_wentink

joost_wentink

Actually this car has a make up mirror that is not attached to the sun visor and can be used seperatly. This can perfectly be used for cocaïne consumption. So you'll be fine mate ;)!

Pedinhuh, FoRiZon, PaMu1337 and 5 others like this.
  4. warp9engage

warp9engage

I would like the Murcielagos and the Gallardo, however... I'd like even more the Aventador SV.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  5. GTracer25

GTracer25

Great :D

6. Bom15

Bom15

The early cars look fine without the wing. But they didn't have the wider arches or the same bumpers. Later cars with all that extra stuff, the wing completed the look imo.

I haven't seen this weeks no. A couple of weeks behind unfortunately. Hence the presumptions or from memory, which most of the time are wrong lol. Countach's I never really had much interest in anyway. Probably one of the only people (in this thread at least) who didn't have one on the wall. All I knew was that the earliest cars didn't have the wing and that some later cars had a wing, some didn't. I kinda had a feeling they were pretty useless though.

Apart from these 3.

1982 Lamborghini Countach 2.JPG 1988 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV 1.JPG . 1987 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV 1.jpg

forzaturismo likes this.
  7. Rizla

Rizla Premium

Hi Walter. On closer inspection of your excellent photo I believe Kaz might have been telling you some porky pies.

[​IMG]

:lol: :cheers:

Dave A, CallawaySS, FPV MIC and 18 others like this.
  8. OJT6627

OJT6627

Somewhat incospicuous, didn't even notice at first. Quality edit :lol::tup:

9. Vspectra

Vspectra

Any talks about rain/weather?

GTracer25 likes this.
  10. Walter_Start

Walter_Start

Nope, i didn't know anything. Not enough time to ask all my questions in 10 minutes :/

11. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

Someone with closer contact with Kaz needs to ask him about what exactly happened with the classic tracks. We need at least an updated answer, that one from December 2017 is not working for me anymore.

Vandelay, GTracer25 and DC2_Evan like this.
  12. Hoopzah

Hoopzah

The wings on these were so wide that when the Countach was delivered they were shipped with the wings off, to be assembled on delivery. We techs do the same thing today, only NOW parts are delivered separately and packaged pretty good in boxes. If they fit in the car their still boxed and wrapped, but in the car when it arrives vs. air freighted.

In those days there were cases of wings being delivered broken because they were in the same truck.. Lambo charged stupid money for a replacement if the customer wanted it and as a result there are few surviving Countache's with the wing assembled and undamaged.

Edit: it wasn't an option on the anniversary edition. They ALL came with rear wings.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  13. Greycap

Greycap Premium

14. Pururut

Pururut

Thats lp500 not 25th anniversary edition.

Btw in Gt6 non of the countach had spoiler by default so i dont think gt sport will have.

usmaan and forzaturismo like this.
  15. Rizla

Rizla Premium

Hehe, thanks mate.Was going to make it a bit bigger but it looked rubbish.

I'm a tad disappointed none of our resident Trekkie fans didn't recognize the font. :lol:

16. Hoopzah

Hoopzah

I phoned the Lambo HQ.. anyone speak Italian? My Spanish is asi-asi.. but it doesn't transfer well here lol. In all seriousness a phone call would resolve this. If you speak Italiano'.
    Anyway I think you may be correct. "Maybe" it was NA thing but I'm starting to think it was optional.

17. Andrearosso

Andrearosso

Hello everyone! Is my first message!!

I have a question: someone know if tracks variant's are finished?

Because if we will have only real or classic tracks is Optimus prime!!

sirjim73 and dimassa19 like this.
  18. dimassa19

dimassa19

Welcome! :gtpflag:

Rizla likes this.
  19. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Some exciting new cars in the update. More classics are always good.
    -The Ferrari costs an arm and a leg as expected, but it's the only car left from GT6 that costs 5 million plus (discounting the standard Ford GT40 Race Car). So unless PD premiumizes the GT40 or brings more Concours d'Elegance cars in the future, all future update cars shouldn't be that painful to grind.
    -The Countach I agree looks better with rear wing on. I don't care if it's purely cosmetic or even causes lift at high speeds. It just looks wrong without one. If you want a clean look, the LP400 fits that bill better anyway. The 25th Anniv should look as crazy as possible.
    -The Stratos will be an interesting car to see if MR physics have truly improved from previous games. I suspect not but we shall see...

The new X2014 is an interesting one. At first I thought it's gonna be similar to the Red Bull 5G used in an old GT5 competition.

It was available in Japan only and only has 385 HP, and had the fan disabled. It would slot in nicely between the RB Junior and upcoming Super Formula, hence the open wheel ladder in GTS will be complete (karts > RB Jr > new X2014 > SF > RB Standard > W08).

But I saw this video on the GT channel, and from Lucas' comments it seems it's just the X2014 with a different engine and less aero (though the body seems largely the same). If they are going to copy an early 90s F1 car, then why not bring back the Formula GT and premiumize it? Or bring back the look alike F1 cars from GT3 and give a generic name like the F1500T-A? It would look a lot better and more period correct than just another variation of the X series cars. Heck, if they insist on naming it as an X series, why stuck with 2014? If it's a new car, then name it X2019. I'm sorry, this just feels like classic PD duping to inflate the car count again.

20. GTracer25

GTracer25

I speak italian

Overload_35 likes this.
  21. Andrearosso

Andrearosso

I'm Italian

22. I-Runner

I-Runner

If you find pictures of the car without rear spoiler means that this part wasn't installed in the factory/production line.
    In that years (80s, 90s) every added part was very , to commoners standard, expensive.

IR

usmaan likes this.
  23. emula

emula

From the italian Lamborghini Countach wikipedia page:

"The big rear wing, although chosen by most of the customers of the Countach, has always remained an option as, according to Lamborghini, it was not really useful for aerodynamic purposes."

TheNuvolari, VXR, SSQES and 12 others like this.
  24. PorscheHD

PorscheHD

I have none of the very expensive classic cars because i cannot pay Them,

Even if i saved up, since release i earnt about 50milion in credits so i can never play with Them. Dont like that at all.

Ow and with the daily reward i never get something expensive......

25. Bom15

Bom15

I know the secretary for Lambo Club UK, so i've sent him a message. He knows the guy who owns the silver 25th. I also see that 25th alot because the club secretary guy lives the other side of town and hold car shows at his hotel. So there is a possibility I could catch the owner. I don't expect to see it until June/July though. And later in the year (september) he is having Valentino Balboni visit. He's also had Fabio Lamborghini visit a couple of times over the past 4 years. I've seen him, but i'm not usually the kinda guy to bother people. But If I'd known about this debate then I could've asked him. That's him (blue suit) looking into the engine bay of this Iso Grifo. So I have a couple of ways to try and found out. Just some may take longer than others.

1968 Iso Grifo 2.JPG

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  26. Bom15

Bom15

Ok so I've had a reply from the Lambo guy. He's going to ask Fabio Lamborghini himself. I'm seeing the Lambo guy this weekend so hopefully i'll have an answer Sunday by the latest.

27. snowgt

snowgt

I remember an article in an Austrian magazine at the time where (F1 driver) Gerhard Berger was arguing that he ordered his Countach with the wing, “because the back gets a little light at about 270km/h otherwise”.

Then again, Berger was joking half of the time, so who knows what’s really true.:lol:

28. usmaan

usmaan

Dave?

29. Bom15

Bom15

No. I know Ciro.

This was the reply I received - 'From Fabio and to be honest this is what I'd heard - From what I know it could not be officially assembled in the factory because it was not approved but sometimes they were mounted in the factory but normally at the dealers.'

Well I tried and I got a part answer. The option part is where it's still blurry. I don't want to keep bugging them about it. But at least we have an answer about fitment. And if your wondering who Fabio is. He is Ferruccio's nephew and is the Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini director.

usmaan likes this.
  30. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

If you think about it, 9 cars in 2 months (February + March) is still quite light on content. We got more than that in one month before, so I'm wondering if there will be a couple more cars in this update other than the four we've seen? (I'm counting the SF19 as one car)

Unless someone who was at the Paris event has already confirmed that there are only the three new ones here.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    TrafficEmpire likes this.