Some new cars in following updates

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 263 comments
I don't understand 1 thing...
During the event (and the past event) we saw a beautiful camera angles near the front wheels... So.. Why PD don't add this camera on the game?
I have no reply sincerely... I don't understand
Its most likely in the game. Just cant be accessed by us

If you think about it, 9 cars in 2 months (February + March) is still quite light on content. We got more than that in one month before, so I'm wondering if there will be a couple more cars in this update other than the four we've seen? (I'm counting the SF19 as one car)

Unless someone who was at the Paris event has already confirmed that there are only the three new ones here.
I am sure hope so the 2 sf19 won't be enough for me. So i hope they give us at least those 3 cars as well. But i would like even more

I am sure hope so the 2 sf19 won't be enough for me. So i hope they give us at least those 3 cars as well. But i would like even more
We got five cars earlier in the month. The SF19s are two extra cars. Sure, we've gotten 12 cars in past updares, but this is all we MAY get.

I'm all for more cars, but not expecting more than the seven this month.

And I'm definitely going to read into this
https://tcr-japan.jp/news_tcr/2019/190318.html
From TCR Japan twitter page:

This growing global series, is new in Japan and if it's being billed with Super Formula, it's gotta be in at some point. Most anticipated series I've been waiting for. We'll see...

Oh god ALL of this needs to come! Who wants a 30 year old Lambo or what have ya, when there are these ...

I'd even more like the Aventador SVJ :D
I would Love that but its very unlikely. PD recordbook is not to add the latest super/HyperCars to the game. Murcielago lp640, sv and the gallardo is likely they will add to the Lamborghini dealer as they was premiums back in gt6. For the most latest supercars they might be hold back for next gran turismo game, its just what i think

Me. TCR is just Group 4 with wide body kits, and GT Sport doesn't need more Group 4 cars.

But does it really need more old cars rehashed from the past titles? At least TCR cars would be something completely new. I couldn't give a damn about a single car that's been revealed or even has been added for the past few months. Nothing has sparked my interest since the inclusion of Gr2 as the initial 3 cars were totally new to the series. This game seems to live in the past when it comes to car content and is light years behind the competition in terms of modern machines.

Lol at people complaining there isn't enough cars or content being delivered by FREE DLC. If this was paid stuff, and you had a season pass that you'd spent a lot of money on then fair enough, but you're complaining about something that is FREE.

If you aren't happy go buy Forza and a season pass

But does it really need more old cars rehashed from the past titles? At least TCR cars would be something completely new. I couldn't give a damn about a single car that's been revealed or even has been added for the past few months. Nothing has sparked my interest since the inclusion of Gr2 as the initial 3 cars were totally new to the series. This game seems to live in the past when it comes to car content and is light years behind the competition in terms of modern machines.

I think the Countach 88 warrants inclusion on its own merits. It's cars like the Swift Sport '07 that could not justify a place in the game if not for being in previous games that I find annoying.

Agreed with PD being slow on including new cars but I dont think the best way to redress that is by continuing to add to the two largest classes in the game (that make up 70% of the flagship mode races).

Last edited:
Lol at people complaining there isn't enough cars or content being delivered by FREE DLC. If this was paid stuff, and you had a season pass that you'd spent a lot of money on then fair enough, but you're complaining about something that is FREE.

Lol at people complaining about people complaining. If you don’t like their posts go some where else. Context is everything and your argument is lacking any. This version of GT has less tracks and cars of any full version in a long time. As such I think people have every right to complain, even if the content was **** out of unicorns on rainbows. And since you are highlighting “free” as a way to trigger people I will trigger you. The content is NOT FREE. And because you felt the need to say it twice, NOT FREE.

I don't understand 1 thing...
During the event (and the past event) we saw a beautiful camera angles near the front wheels... So.. Why PD don't add this camera on the game?
I have no reply sincerely... I don't understand

This has been bothering me for the longest. With how great these cars look in the game, different camera angles are necessary in this game. I want a 360° camera, and I want to be able to put that camera anywhere, not just in photo mode. Theres no reason to make the cars look so good without great viewing angles.

Its most likely in the game. Just cant be accessed by us

Lol at people complaining about people complaining. If you don’t like their posts go some where else. Context is everything and your argument is lacking any. This version of GT has less tracks and cars of any full version in a long time. As such I think people have every right to complain, even if the content was **** out of unicorns on rainbows. And since you are highlighting “free” as a way to trigger people I will trigger you. The content is NOT FREE. And because you felt the need to say it twice, NOT FREE.
How can our videogame updates be free if our lives aren't free? Discuss

Haha, I'm not triggered, it's cool. I'm not trying to trigger anyone else, either, I'm merely stating that people are complaining when I know of many games that haven't provided any free post-launch content - yet launched with less than GT Sport has.

It is free, as they don't need to deliver it at all - you pay for a game at the price it is at launch, with the content at launch. If you buy a game with the expectation you're going to get free things, then go buy a loaf of bread and watch it - you'll get some free mould if you wait long enough...

If you purchased the game before all of the additional content, you purchased it "as is" and could not have priced the quantity and quality of hypothetical DLCs upon buying...
So, your DLCs are Free and you just like to whine that you don't have your money's worth in this game while still posting about it.
I'm delighted by the new content, especially for the low price the game is selling at in retail atm.

Last edited:
Even when we have over 500 cars for example in Gran Turismo Sport, people will still complain about it not being ‘Free’ and that it is still not a complete package.

Indeed, it is not free, since you need the PS4 for you to play the game. :lol:

If it's free how come we have to pay an electric bill to power the PlayStation check mate pd apologists I'm very smart

Attachments

• IMG_20190314_150416.jpg
    IMG_20190314_150416.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 23
Me. TCR is just Group 4 with wide body kits, and GT Sport doesn't need more Group 4 cars.
Still better than a 30 year old Lambo that will probably be next to useless. Don't get me wrong I LOVE old cars, particularly the poster hero's from the 80's (Im an 80's kid) However, saying that the field in dailies gets taken up by the same car all the time pretty much. This would diversify the race and make it more interesting.

I think its more the type of cars we get, what we can use and how

Last edited by a moderator:
If gt sport dlc is free how come we have to pay for PS Plus

ChEcKmAtE!!!

Um....... you could still download the FREE updates and drive the cars and tracks without having a PS Plus subscription......... You had to have a PS Plus subscription from the very beginning to access the full features of the game before there was any FrEe DLC content so........

ChEcKmAtE denied............

Back