Some new cars in following updates

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 263 comments
Screenshot_20190319-140929.jpg

Need some more proper source for this. Didn't see anything on comment too. Well clearly said it will come on future but still if no source I can't trust that :/

Screenshot_20190319-140929.jpg

Need some more proper source for this. Didn't see anything on comment too. Well clearly said it will come on future but still if no source I can't trust that :/

My mother tongue is french, so I can help you ;)

Apprently, some people heard in Paris that Spa will come in the next few months :cheers:

EDIT : By the way, this Facebook page comes from a belgian website, so I think it is legit

Every time I reach 20 milions I buy a Veyron! now i could be (virtually in the game) a Bugatti dealer!

Half and more of the "passo corto" is covered ...

IR
Would be a lucrative in-game business, if players could do this.

Some type of dealer's rewards(dreaming). "Acquire 20 10 million Cr+ cars and get issued a 'Brand Central' GTSport licence. ;)

Would be a lucrative in-game business, if players could do this.

Some type of dealer's rewards(dreaming). "Acquire 20 10 million Cr+ cars and get issued a 'Brand Central' GTSport licence. ;)

I wish if they would an auction house feature , would be handy with those duplicate Slow cars you get with daily rewards.

I wish if they would an auction house feature , would be handy with those duplicate Slow cars you get with daily rewards.
That's tough. Cars like the Miura and say, Daytona. An aunction house for cars like those, opens up the playing field. A player may have a Miura in an alternative factory Lamborghini color or a Shelby in reverse livery colors.

Many of the slow duplicates, would be flooding the market, so to speak.

No doubt, players that have not acquired all the Mileage Exchange paints and wheels, would have a good search trying to locate that Soul Red FD RX-7 on BBS RS with Japan number plates. ;)

You can imagine the chaos of a free for all auction house where they get flooded by a million Gr.B cars and Mitos and VW Golfs and Kei cars.

Everyone has hundreds of worthless cars to sell.

My mother tongue is french, so I can help you ;)

Apprently, some people heard in Paris that Spa will come in the next few months :cheers:

EDIT : By the way, this Facebook page comes from a belgian website, so I think it is legit
Remember that leak at the end of last year? I'm not trusting anything

I must be the only guy who likes wingless Countach more than the winged version :lol:

Altho giving people an option to install the said wing would've been good, so it would provide variety, but unfortunately, i doubt GTS will get the wing option

Insanely hyped for the Lancia Stratos

The LP5000 was the one that was on most posters, and it had the wing.

The wing was available for every model from the LP400 S onwards, but none of them had it by default. No doubt it was a very popular option but default equipment it is not.

If you had watched this week's Grand Tour then you would have found out that the wing was not factory fitted as the car had not been homologted with the wing. The car had to be rolled out into the car park of the factory and fitted there if a customer wanted it. It also did not do anything (as in no downforcce effect) as Lamborghini did not have any wind tunnel testing facilities. The best they could do was to stick bits of wool to the car and drive it fast down a nearby motorway.

CJ

The wing was available for every model from the LP400 S onwards, but none of them had it by default. No doubt it was a very popular option but default equipment it is not.
It wasn't even officially an option, because it wasn't homologated. So they couldn't put it on in the factory, but did it in the parking lot instead.

Back