Some new cars in following updates

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 263 comments
Ahhh yes, the 25th anniversary Countach... definitely had a poster of that beast hanging on my wall as a child. White car with lipstick red leather interior and lighting striking in the background... if I remember correctly.

Hopefully they nail the sound on this one.

+1 for team 'give us the wing!'

We're all big ol' dummies
PD can also agree. They thought so since 1997:
0ACF9102-2AAA-4093-AD70-77E595EE5BB2.jpeg

Just more proof you're not driving the actual game you are driving a version thereof. It is still situational racing only there is no settings in this game my car Chief would never hand me such crappy cars he would make it work for me the game is a farce a complete joke FiA is even worse if you believe you are racing you have another thing coming called 140° your eyes not working for an hour after the race all the G forces not a clue of reality. Pretty game that's all! Over 500 wins.
A game anybody paying $800 for a steering wheel and paying two hundred bucks a month for the internet is an idiot to think he's any good at racing.
Why all that negativity? Don't play the game and let others who like the game enjoy it

Just more proof you're not driving the actual game you are driving a version thereof. It is still situational racing only there is no settings in this game my car Chief would never hand me such crappy cars he would make it work for me the game is a farce a complete joke FiA is even worse if you believe you are racing you have another thing coming called 140° your eyes not working for an hour after the race all the G forces not a clue of reality. Pretty game that's all! Over 500 wins.
A game anybody paying $800 for a steering wheel and paying two hundred bucks a month for the internet is an idiot to think he's any good at racing.
Wowww mate relax ...

Who pays $200 for their internet? If that is the case, they are being ripped off. And what do you mean a version thereof? Do you mean the current version of the game, which is 1.35? You are correct in that instance, we are playing a version thereof. We do drive the cars, and many of them are brilliant, not crappy so quit trolling and bugger off.

Who pays $200 for their internet? If that is the case, they are being ripped off. And what do you mean a version thereof? Do you mean the current version of the game, which is 1.35? You are correct in that instance, we are playing a version thereof. We do drive the cars, and many of them are brilliant, not crappy so quit trolling and bugger off.

Trolling might be giving him too much credit. He just seems a bit dim.

Last edited:
I cannot see myself purchasing the car. The most expensive car I have bought is the Aston Martin DB3S which thankfully turned out to be huge fun. Besides, when I buy my Dallara SF19 (Toyota) there won't be time to drive much else!
I dont think ferrari will be in gr.x since its not race purpose car like 250gto. It will be great fun in lobbies if they put it to N class(hopefully).

Also at that championship i dont think they put a gr.x car against n class cars. So its definetely gonna be an N class car.

Last edited:
I cannot see myself purchasing the car. The most expensive car I have bought is the Aston Martin DB3S which thankfully turned out to be huge fun. Besides, when I buy my Dallara SF19 (Toyota) there won't be time to drive much else!
I'm looking forward to buy this Ferrari because of the prestige that this car has in the present day, because of beauty and because of that race in Dragon Trail Gardens in the hands of @TRL LIGHTNING...

Back