I believe the signs showing someone squatting with their feet on the toilet seat itself are intended for people from other countries where squatting is the normal way to drop a deuce.
More of a 'this is how we poop here' than 'you don't know how to poop at all'.
Interestingly enough, squatting is actually a much better way to poop than sitting as it puts less stress on your body. I can haz Buzz Killington naow? Pl0x?
I occasionally use a urinal like a dog as depicted in picture six, I find it easier to mark my territory. I usually go fishing in the toilet, sewer cat fish are quite unique if you've yet to catch one.
You have to sit down!?! The guy on the right of the correct one is just taking a piss. And by the way, this picture was seen in Melbourne. Make sense now?