Soundtrack

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickSCFC
  • 4 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
7
Any idea what music will feature in Gran Turismo 4? With all the details being announced at the TGS 2004, I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on it yet.

Any ideas or suggestions?
 
I'm hoping for a mixture, dance, rock and maybe some hip-hop, I'm a dance fan myself so thing's like that will suit me to a tee, but thern not everyone (especially the US) likes this sort of music. So some good bands like they have had before in GT and GT2.
 
I like me dance/trance, have a lot of it as my personal soundtrack on Project Gotham. For Gran Turismo 4 I'd be expecting something more like Snow Patrol, seems to fit in with what's been in past games. I suppose they'll have Ash, again.
 
Muse would be a very good choice, imagine racing the nurburgring to Hysteria. :D
 
Back