Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
That's funny. I deleted everybody on my friends list who shot up in A-Spec recently.

There are only four people in my friends list now. Am I ashamed? Nope. I'm still handing out Gold/Silver Chrome to friends, now the ones who didn't are starting to love me. :dopey:

And how do you hand out all the Gold and silver chromes??
You earned those by racing/buying cars? Or are you duping?

And how do you hand out all the Gold and silver chromes??
You earned those by racing/buying cars? Or are you duping?

I guess since chromes are actually very rare if you play the game properly, he's a cheater!! Who'd have thought it!!

So I've been using a recommended GTR to do my donutting(sports hard). But I saw these other guys doing them faster. When I used my own GTR though, I couldn't even get times better than 2 secs. So what am I doing wrong, any tips?

I guess since chromes are actually very rare if you play the game properly, he's a cheater!! Who'd have thought it!!

Oh gee, like the players in this thread are any different abusing the SSR7 glitch. By the way, I'm not getting any personal gain out of duping the Chromes, my friends are. 👍

So I've been using a recommended GTR to do my donutting(sports hard). But I saw these other guys doing them faster. When I used my own GTR though, I couldn't even get times better than 2 secs. So what am I doing wrong, any tips?

Take a stock GT-R. Go do the race. You'll get an average of 1.7XX.

That's funny. I deleted everybody on my friends list who shot up in A-Spec recently.

There are only four people in my friends list now. Am I ashamed? Nope. I'm still handing out Gold/Silver Chrome to friends, now the ones who didn't are starting to love me. :dopey:

"Ashamed" I must say is a little sad!! But I do understand peoples frustrations. I for one dont mind the glitch. For me personally, I enjoy racing online, but the rewards are pathetic with little hope of aquiring any decent amount of money to allow me to buy new cars!! I got up to A Spec Lvl 27 and B Spec Lvl 26, and have found it very boring as with a few tweaks of a car results in an easy win, especially in B Spec. As for the endurance!!!! where is the fun in that???? I am left puzzled as to what PD were thinking, and feel they were forcing people to do such events to be able to win cars and money.

If PD increase prizes for online racing the game would awsome, and people would have had no need to do glitches. I will continue to do the glitch until I reach Lvl 40, get some money in the bank and have a garage full of good cars. Only then can I enjoy the game as what it was intended to be, that is a racing game NOT focused as much on XP points and Credits.

This is my opinion, but accept others views too. Unless its just sour grapes!!! Many on the glitch start slagging us off, but thats cos they cant do it as good!!

Danny:tup:

I use Racing Intermediate for wet conditions, and then Racing Hard and Soft. If you are doing 2.2 (ish) secs per lap on either hard or soft, try the other. So if you have hard on switch to soft, and visa versa. For some reason it has made a difference for me, as soon as I make the change I again start getting 1.5 - 1.6 secs per lap. There are some that can get 1.1 per lap, but they have played about with the settings. Only thing I have is the transmission set to around 230mph top speed. I lowered this last night and I could barley do a donut let alone keep in the same position!!

Having said all that, everyone uses different.

Only then can I enjoy the game as what it was intended to be, that is a racing game NOT focused as much on XP points and Credits.

You make a good point. At the beginning ranking up was quicker and so it didn't take long to unlock the next event to race in. Now that people are higher in levels it takes quite a lot of time to unlock the next race event by having to constantly repeat the same few events that have already been completed.

I have found myself recently not playing the game for racing (because I find doing the same completed events over and over boring) but to level up enough to unlock the next event to race in

In previous Gran Turismo's the license tests and the cost of the car to compete I found to be enough of a barrier and was actually realistic. If I couldn't complete the test, I couldn't do the races that you had to have that license for, which kept my interest as I had a challenge. Now I have to level up to race in a new event by driving an X2010 around an Oval over and over, hardly a challenge, but I am forced to do so so that I have a fresh event to race in and new cars to win.

Surely I should be spending more time actually participating in races instead of simply trying to level up? Which is why I think people are exploiting this bug.

I hope in future Gran Turismo games they go back to license tests and more events.

That's ironic, I made about 15 new GT5 friends in the last 4 days.

Everyone get off your high horse.

I will dupe and glitch today and still be the fastest car on the track tomorrow.

None of it makes you a better driver! and that's what the game is all about!

get enlisted at greenpeace!!

Excuse me can you help me to make perfect donuts, I can not run in less than 4 seconds. There 's a better setup and what used cars?

Excuse me for my English

SU1HMDE1NTktMjAxMTAzMDktMTk1MS5qcGc.jpg

For North Americans, today is the last glitching day on SSR7, update by midnight 👍

Excuse me can you help me to make perfect donuts
, I can not run in less than 4 seconds. There 's a better setup and what used cars?

Excuse me for my English

Perhaps they should have added more races with decent XP and Credits in the first place, so people wouldn't exploit glitches like this.

I fail to see how this could be fun?

How can you say that with a straight face when GT5's A-Spec mode is as it is. A-Spec mode is supposed to be more fun than playing with a rubber band? SS7 is what makes GT5 more fun. It allows one to greatly reduce the time needed unlocking things and consequently allows for much more time enjoying whatever it is they want to do

Go and play something else if you don't want to work for cars and/or levels.

Why? If people don't want to work for stuff they can just glitch. There is no reason to go elsewhere.

You make a good point. At the beginning ranking up was quicker and so it didn't take long to unlock the next event to race in. Now that people are higher in levels it takes quite a lot of time to unlock the next race event by having to constantly repeat the same few events that have already been completed.

I have found myself recently not playing the game for racing (because I find doing the same completed events over and over boring) but to level up enough to unlock the next event to race in

In previous Gran Turismo's the license tests and the cost of the car to compete I found to be enough of a barrier and was actually realistic. If I couldn't complete the test, I couldn't do the races that you had to have that license for, which kept my interest as I had a challenge. Now I have to level up to race in a new event by driving an X2010 around an Oval over and over, hardly a challenge, but I am forced to do so so that I have a fresh event to race in and new cars to win.

Surely I should be spending more time actually participating in races instead of simply trying to level up? Which is why I think people are exploiting this bug.

I hope in future Gran Turismo games they go back to license tests and more events.

This is an excellent post.

I can't believe they're patching it though, I don't have the time to keep driving round an oval repeatedly so I guess I've been forced to stop progressing through the game by the very people who made it.

Awesome. Bring back the high reward Bonus Events, I say.

It's funny.. I got online to do the cheat with my '09 GTR which was maxed out in parts, and after I left the online room, the same '09 GTR appeared as if I had just bought it from the dealership. Has this happened to anyone else? All the parts returned to the car when I went back online though so that's a good thing..

By the way, what tire setup are you guys using to get consistent dounuts between the two thick lines to get the cheat working? My car tends to get away from where it has to be.. any tips for achieving this?

By the way, what tire setup are you guys using to get consistent dounuts between the two thick lines to get the cheat working? My car tends to get away from where it has to be.. any tips for achieving this?

You know the glitch is dead right?

Latest Posts

Back