Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
By the way, what tire setup are you guys using to get consistent dounuts between the two thick lines to get the cheat working? My car tends to get away from where it has to be.. any tips for achieving this?

Intermediate Wet tyres on the rear, racing soft on the front.

SU1HMDE1NTktMjAxMTAzMDktMTk1MS5qcGc.jpg

For North Americans, today is the last glitching day on SSR7, update by midnight 👍

*Dances for joy*

Can't say i'm fussed if I can no longer do this, i'll just find another way to grind.

I can break into the wall, but where on earth are you supposed to go to get the glitch to work? I really badly wanna try it... :(

It looks like the end of the road for my glitching. I just restarted my game to try and get Gold Chrome, and it keeps coming up with the error, A connection to the server could not be establised. ID=2:0

:(

Oh shweet thanks

Anytime!

*Facepalm*

You like hittig yourself, huh? Wherever you get your kicks from mate...

I'm not sure if GTP allows these sort of threads on here.

Why not? It's not cheating, just exploiting the games own glitches and faults... It doesn't effect anyone's A-spec *cough* "simulation" *cough* experience...

Well, to be fair, this is the most informative. Better than the stupid youtube video one.

Thanks. I did my best. ;) And those YouTube video's are indeed a bit crappy...

Yeah. This help me understand more.
But i don't think i'll be doing this for now... :P

Too late anyway. :D

Best thread this year.

Thanks!

Best glitch of the year.

Sure is! And the year has pretty much just started. :D

Well its not like its a dark unkept secret is it.

Nah, everyone was doing it in the open lobby's, there wasn't one race going on a different track. :D

Eww clean your controller lol

Hehe, I do. I always take it apart every once in a while, forgot to do it last few weeks... But, you gave me an idea! 💡

Eh, I sleep-grind on Indy. Far easier and let's me sleep rather than keep an eye on a spinning GTR.

I switch to TV as soon as my GTR starts spinning.

Looks like alot of effort was put into this 👍

There was. I'm glad it helped. :)

Can you convert the AWD into a RWD by tuning all the power distribution to the rear wheels?

Not entirely. The maximum torque distribution is 10/90-front/rear.

I don't understand this... what is the point of buying a $60 game, turning on your ps3/tv to run up the electricity bill, and letting your rubber band play the game? I fail to see how this could be fun?

It's not about the fun. It's about the realism, remember?

if you just alter the buttons on you ds3,...you wont need rubber band.
you can throttle with the right joystick pushing left.(if you alter)
that way you push the joysticks to the each other.
left to right, and right to left.
just hold them for 8 minutes with you thumb and index finger.(you wont even get cramp)
you can make very easy corrections if needed.

I don't hace to alter anyhting, I just put rubberbands around my controller. When pulling the left analog stick to the left for adjustments to the donut location, the elastic band pulls the analog stick back right faster than I can push it so no altering needed...

Did you really have to quote these enormous pictures?

Lol.

And how do you hand out all the Gold and silver chromes??
You earned those by racing/buying cars? Or are you duping?

Backup game save file, paint car, send to alternative account/friend, restore game save file. Done.

So I've been using a recommended GTR to do my donutting(sports hard). But I saw these other guys doing them faster. When I used my own GTR though, I couldn't even get times better than 2 secs. So what am I doing wrong, any tips?

850+HP and Racing soft tyres/Racing intermediates-front/rear.

It's funny how dupers are now moaning at glitchers.
Hypocrites...

I lol'd hard.

"Birds of a feather..."

That's funny considering I never duped, birthday glitched, or even used a higher class car in an A-Spec race than the Ai, but I was still almost to lvl 36 a-spec with 350 cars on Friday morning.

Although I have no more morals than someone who did take advantage of dupe or b-day, I just wanted to play GT5 differently than those guys.

Guess what else? People who didn't decide to use this glitch PD left in the game (possibly on purpose) are on no higher moral level than people who did. Any one who thinks otherwise needs a reality check, this is GT5, not Wall Street.

Back