• Thread starter Carbon_6
  • 53 comments
GTA IV crossover incoming... :lol:

Attachments

• VTvDm93.png
    VTvDm93.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Been playing loads more and this game just keeps getting better. Apparantly I'm 44% through the game (although that's probably just the main story) and everything about this game is just incredible. Only villain I've really fought so far is Shocker so I'm really looking forward to going up against the rest of them. I'm really anticipating a Doctor Octopus fight sequence at some point with all the Doctor Octavius interactions but I wouldn't be surprised if that's kept for DLC.

The way Martin Li was revealed as Mr. Negative I feel was incredibly well done. No major giveaways that I saw until Spider-Man/Peter actually figures it out himself.

I usually don't bother with photo mode outside of some quick shots in Forza but I can't help but bring out the camera every now and then. Maybe I'll actually post some in my next post here.

After what I've played so far I'm really looking forward to seeing if Insomniac decided to make some more Marvel MCU games.

Bought the game last weekend online for 29€ instead of 69€ (there was an error in my favor for some reason) and arrived yesterday.

I'm around 6 hours in and it's been great fun and New York looks stunning! I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the tokens and side things I want to get to unlock new gadgets and suits... The main story is kinda of a side thing atm. But I might change that. I just don't want to finish the main story and then unlock all the other stuff to not be used at all (since there's no new game plus or multiplayer).

Still, I'm loving this game! Wasn't expecting anything less than great from Insomniac. I've played most of their Ratchet and Clank games since the Demo of the original R&C in the PS1.

Animations are so R&C style. ^^

Downloaded the Digital Deluxe version last night. Something to look forward to after the 14 hour shift I'm about to start.

The last Spiderman game I played was possibly one of the PS1 games and the last film is saw was Spiderman 3!

So I finally activated all the radio towers and collected all the backpacks only to find out I gotta photograph about a zillion NYC landmarks. This game certainly gives you plenty to do.

I just don't want to finish the main story and then unlock all the other stuff to not be used at all (since there's no new game plus or multiplayer).

They're working on a new game plus mode.

Does anyone know if suit mods carry over between suits like the suit powers do?

Last edited:
So I finally activated all the radio towers and collected all the backpacks only to find out I gotta photograph about a zillion NYC landmarks. This game certainly gives you plenty to do.

Does anyone know if suit mods carry over between suits like the suit powers do?

If the suit mods are those 3 items you can add bellow the suit power, yes, they stay the same when you change suits.

I'm now cleaning all the icons on the map before going into the last mission. :)

I'm already looking forward to the DLC.

Picked up the game this friday and loving every moment so far. I'm a fan of the Marvel movies but never in my life did I imagine that one day I would be web-slinging through NYC and having a great time. I guess I'll have to thank my racing game fatigue for this purchase.

Beat it today. Pretty fun game, a solid 8/10 if I ever did see one. Characters were very well fleshed out and I only hated having to do those stupid stealth missions. It's a familiar feeling game but one of the best of its kind - looking forward to the sequel too.

Kudos to Insomniac for not trying to grind out and prolong the main campaign too. Felt like it closed off at just the right time.

I am not too good at these sort of games but really learnt all the Skill moves properly and got used to the tough waves of combat and finally beat the game! Yeah!!
I also agree with others a solid 8 or even 9/10 for me as the longevity of the huge map and photo mode

Changing Time of Day at any Research Station makes a big difference to the areas of the game which were at night/rain etc 👍
Marvel's Spider-Man_20180917203037.jpg

Fastest selling PS4 first party title.

3.3million sales in first 3 days alone! Looks like it is on track to beat God of War.

PlayStation tweeted but having trouble embedding tweet :odd:

Is it a continuation of the story or it's self-contained? Like you could do it before completing the store?

Is it a continuation of the story or it's self-contained? Like you could do it before completing the store?

It's definitely self-contained.

So if you wanted, you could complete the DLC before completing the main story.

I would say though that the DLC enemies are at the same level as those towards the end of the main story. But if you've completed it, then they shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Ahead of the final DLC pack "Silver Lining", Insomniac have released a new patch for the game which includes new frames, filters, and stickers to Photo Mode, a "Friendly Neighborhood" difficulty mode, and addresses some other additional issues which you can read about here.

It also includes this little number for free:

$

Back