(Spin) Problem Handling Cars list

• Thread starter Gturbo5
  • 598 comments
You honestly haven't got a clue what you're on about have you? First off just a page or two a go you were complaining about having to tune cars to make them handle realistically, you then tell me to tune all the cars that I find to have unrealistic handling... Good one. Not only that, but all 3 of your tuning suggestions, yes they may or may not make the cars easier to drive, but they will definitely make the cars slower, I mean you think you're going to go faster by drifting, adding weight and making your gears longer than they need to be?
Different styles of driving you know that, we all make up time here and lose time there in the track all depends on how you want to roll, I make it up on the turns unless it's a Daytona etc.

Just like the golf game many swings same results, you should see it's not Tiger Woods but it's a thing of beauty, now please don't tell me you all want to challenge me on that too.

AUP violation right there :rolleyes:
Is he acting black?
Every post since hes join this forum is GT6 bad, Forza Good, Like your Tunes, Tunes take away realism (even though all race cars, and some track cars are), i have no time to play but been a GT fan since day one, Grind cash and cars and played skyrim yet claims a busy life.
Still no proof on cars so im gonna point out the elephant in the room.

Really? I may try that one out again. In my experience that is quite possibly the worst driving car in GT4, 5 and 6. Huge amounts of understeer in 4 and 5 and now add some throttle off oversteer to that understeer as well. I can drive it but not very fast as it simply will not turn unless you use the oversteer to turn it.

I remember back in GT4 getting that POS as a prize car and trying to drive it in the Coted DAzure race, it was way faster than any of the other cars in the race but hard to win with as you need to slow down to an almost stop to prevent it from understeering into the walls. On the straights it was a beast but in the corners it was a pig

I did not find it to be understeering much at all in GT6 to be honest. The problem with it is that its standard setup is high and soft, which means it has lots of weight transfer. Being MR, this leads to lots of oversteer. By lowering and stiffening the suspension the weight transfer gets reduced a lot, which should reduce the balance shift that leads to understeer and throttle oversteer. Increasing the front spring rate some extra reduces the 'normal' oversteer.
Don't overdo any of these parameters though, the standard settings are simply very low, you don't want to go all the way to the other end.

Personally I also added some toe out and a sensitive differential, but this is mostly for throttle sensitivity. All of this does depend on personal preference, but I found the car responds well to adjustments.

I did not find it to be understeering much at all in GT6 to be honest. The problem with it is that its standard setup is high and soft, which means it has lots of weight transfer. Being MR, this leads to lots of oversteer. By lowering and stiffening the suspension the weight transfer gets reduced a lot, which should reduce the balance shift that leads to understeer and throttle oversteer. Increasing the front spring rate some extra reduces the 'normal' oversteer.
Don't overdo any of these parameters though, the standard settings are simply very low, you don't want to go all the way to the other end.

Personally I also added some toe out and a sensitive differential, but this is mostly for throttle sensitivity. All of this does depend on personal preference, but I found the car responds well to adjustments.
I opened up the gear ratios up a bit that also helped alot.

I opened up the gear ratios up a bit that also helped alot.

That does work for throttle oversteer, because the car will have less torque available upon appliance of throttle. But obviously this also makes it slower. Suspension tuning does not have that drawback (though it is harder of course)

That does work for throttle oversteer, because the car will have less torque available upon appliance of throttle. But obviously this also makes it slower. Suspension tuning does not have that drawback (though it is harder of course)
It work for me, like anything else we drive to our own styles, I like to slide through the turns.

Perhaps you should listen to your own advice. 💡
Well considering im golfing & it's grid lock here & you guys can't seem to find nothing better else to do then tag team me LoL! I say what the hell! This is making my round go easier.

Well considering im golfing & it's grid lock here & you guys can't seem to find nothing better else to do then tag team me LoL! I say what the hell! This is making my round go easier.
Triple posting?

I can make you concentrate on your golf fully if you'd prefer...

You've been golfing for a damn long time, then. That's the same IP you were posting from last night and it's not a cell carrier...

Golfing and has no spare time.......wow. Thought only the literate played golf, guess not. Well American Unis are a little easier than UK Unis that why Oxford and Cambridge are ranked above Harvard and Yale. So a rank 20 uni isnt hard. Again without proof, lie till proven true, law of the Web.

Golfing and has no spare time.......wow. Thought only the literate played golf, guess not. Well American Unis are a little easier than UK Unis that why Oxford and Cambridge are ranked above Harvard and Yale. So a rank 20 uni isnt hard. Again without proof, lie till proven true, law of the Web.
LOL! I love it im also a 4th degree black belt, 4 time golden glove champion, & the best one of all I got got a scholarship to play at Georgetown, but I refused for the fact im a football player it's in my DNA played for Lou Holtz 1988 champs, you want proof? Sorry let your imagination run free and think what you and your cronnies want, im living life Amigos, grammer & sentences are far from my list, I text on the run, im up time to drive this ball into the fairway with a itty bitty draw.

Hi, the names Justin, I'd just like to give you a little advice on this whole scenario.

The first is grammar, it's a tad hard to believe someone managed to become a millionaire when they can't even grasp their native tongue(or at least the tongue of your location).

The second is your alibi, it's much better to say you're out of town and won't be back for a few days, that at least buys you some time(unless the moderators check your IP address). Now the problem with the one you chose (The old "I don't have time" routine) is that you are obviously wealthy enough to afford all the stuff you claim, surely you can just hire someone to take some shots, @McLaren lives in Dallas, I'm sure he would love to come up.

Now the third is this...

It's a Mobile phone Moderator sir.

Surely you realize that they can see what type of browser you are using and therefor can tell what you are using to browse the site.

LOL! I love it im also a 4th degree black belt, 4 time golden glove champion, & the best one of all I got got a scholarship to play at Georgetown, but I refused for the fact im a football player it's in my DNA played for Lou Holtz 1988 champs, you want proof? Sorry let your imagination run free and think what you and your cronnies want, im living life Amigos, grammer & sentences are far from my list, I text on the run, im up time to drive this ball into the fairway with a itty bitty draw.

This is suddenly becoming the ludicrous claims thread Mk II :lol:

Profile pic really makes me wonna believe that?!?
Ps all that really isn't helping your case in this thread.

I could post a meme but i'll save that for the Infield... ;)

Anyhow. People need to grasp MR cars are not all easy to drive. Some are hard for a reason. And you shouldn't need ballast, or changing gear ratios, it's just adapting your driving style.

So, have we reached a verdict on whether or not the handling problems are caused by rim size, or not? I'd like to know whether I need to revert my MR cars to stock wheels.

So, have we reached a verdict on whether or not the handling problems are caused by rim size, or not? I'd like to know whether I need to revert my MR cars to stock wheels.

There is no problem. It's just in the tune. Soften the rear, stiffen the front and you're good to go.

Hi, the names Justin, I'd just like to give you a little advice on this whole scenario.

The first is grammar, it's a tad hard to believe someone managed to become a millionaire when they can't even grasp their native tongue(or at least the tongue of your location).

The second is your alibi, it's much better to say you're out of town and won't be back for a few days, that at least buys you some time(unless the moderators check your IP address). Now the problem with the one you chose (The old "I don't have time" routine) is that you are obviously wealthy enough to afford all the stuff you claim, surely you can just hire someone to take some shots, @McLaren lives in Dallas, I'm sure he would love to come up.

Now the third is this...

Surely you realize that they can see what type of browser you are using and therefor can tell what you are using to browse the site.
I don't even like visiting my relatives, so he'd really have to make it worth my while.

I'll take a $1,000 to cover expenses & time wasted. Shouldn't be much for such a high roller like him. :P

Not on either of my cars, Astro. On that subject, is there a list of which cars are affected by the staggered rim bug?

Yes, Davey. Each and every single one of them. The problem is that the rear wheel gets the same widht as the front. So you could imagine what cause in a car that originally has a 335mm rear, and after putting some custom rims the rear becomes a 245mm...

If you could say something good about that is that the Tire model now it´s quite good :D

Latest Posts

Back