(Spin) Problem Handling Cars list

• Thread starter Gturbo5
  • 598 comments
Well your ordeal with day-to-day struggles with time are pretty irrelevant, and I do hope you have the time to provide proof once you can. I mean really, something that would take maybe, 5 minutes?, out of your day would be a huge difficulty eh?

What. I mean. What? I don't know if I should be offended or not.
U shouldn't be, it's just a post of fun and games, with frustrations to boot.

If you can tune a car in 5 min. Ur the man, because backing in and out of the track to readjust the settings then driving around laps to see if ur settings are to ur liking, meaning all the settings & between its download screens is beyond me, unless u have some hacking mechanism to do it for you then more power to you.

Last edited:
Staggered compounds? And your telling people to learn how to drive? I log in to see if anybody has more news about the handling oddities, and there's always someone saying "learn how to drive". Staggered compounds is not a fix.

Thanks for all the test resuts posted. I'll try some tests over the next few LoL! he has all the aids on.
LOL! He has all the aids on.

LOL! Now u all want proof ?
As GTPlanet is based around a certain racing game, we frequently have members claiming to have in their possession some very high-end, expensive vehicles. More times than not, said members are simply spouting BS and have never even seen the vehicle they claim to own. The standard issue request has been pictures of the vehicles in question with a piece of paper with your GTPlanet name on it. That's what he, and arguable numerous others, are asking for.

And no excuses about not having a camera. We've heard that one before.

TB
As GTPlanet is based around a certain racing game, we frequently have members claiming to have in their possession some very high-end, expensive vehicles. More times than not, said members are simply spouting BS and have never even seen the vehicle they claim to own. The standard issue request has been pictures of the vehicles in question with a piece of paper with your GTPlanet name on it. That's what he, and arguable numerous others, are asking for.

And no excuses about not having a camera. We've heard that one before.
I could careless who who wants proof or not regardless it's just a game for crying out loud, as for who thinks it bs think it at will, I have a 2 get away houses one in Denver the other In Staten Island and a Cigarette Speed boat, English Bull dog, Chihuahua, Jack Russell Terrier too, you want a picture of them too? My gudness I was just saying my cars don't spin out like that in real life compared to gt games sheesh.

You said the cars were broken and that you could smoke anybody here, then claim to have a few expensive cars in real life, then try to back out of everything claiming you have don't have enough time, yet have enough time to keep replying.

How about you race me? One on One. It's not the first time I've challenged and embarrassed someone here for running their mouth. Then after I humiliate you on the track you can go learn how to type proper English so I don't have to try and decipher what you're trying to say when you post here.

I could careless who who wants proof or not
Remember that little check box when you registered? The one that said you'd follow the AUP? Notable the
  • You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
part? Now would be the time to either drop it or throw a picture or two up.
you want a picture of them too?
Dogs, not particularly. Wouldn't mind one of the boat, though.

You said the cars were broken and that you could smoke anybody here, then claim to have a few expensive cars in real life, then try to back out of everything claiming you have don't have enough time, yet have enough time to keep replying.

How about you race me? One on One. It's not the first time I've challenged and embarrassed someone here for running their mouth. Then after I humiliate you on the track you can go learn how to type proper English so I don't have to try and decipher what you're trying to say when you post here.
Go live your fantasy dream of being an online racing gun slinger, and take ur cronies friends with you, oh im sorry I meant "your" since you can't understand small abbreviations.

Don't like what I post then move on you don't have to read them, Im just expressed how my cars drive trains compared run to gt6 then some rude guy is going to tell me how to drive...really? Don't think so bruh!

Bro I can drive and bet I can smoke you all OVER any track, I just don't have the time to sit & tune half the cars in this game because of thier wacked out physics I have kids to attend to then sit all day and try to enjoy a game that his been stinking of late.

I been with gt since day one, so I know how to drive chump, I own a 911, Ferrari,& a Super Bee with a Harley tricked out Street Glide, you just stick to your video games as guidance to driving real cars little know it all, boy I don't know if ur on dope or dawg food.

Sure buddy :lol:

Just cause you have a nice car doeant mean you know **** about how to drive fast. Which you clearly demonstrated by saying a fit would be harder to drive than a ferrari :rolleyes:

Ill also take you up on this challenge! You pick the car and track, any time after the 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
TB
Remember that little check box when you registered? The one that said you'd follow the AUP? Notable the
  • You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
part? Now would be the time to either drop it or throw a picture or two up.

Dogs, not particularly. Wouldn't mind one of the boat, though.
Really nothing is false of what im saying and if it said , I didn't see any saying about posting pictures of my belongings to kids either, believe what you will call me a liar for all you want I could careless for I don't know you so it matters not to me buddy bear.

Sure buddy :lol:

Just cause you have a nice car doeant mean you know **** about how to drive fast. Which you clearly demonstrated by saying a fit would be harder to drive than a ferrari :rolleyes:
And just because u play a video game doesn't mean you do either son.
Atleast driving real fast cars I have an idea junnya!

Sometimes I forget some of you guys are half my age. LOL

Really nothing is false of what im saying and if it said , I didn't see any saying about posting pictures of my belongings to kids either, believe what you will call me a liar for all you want I could careless for I don't know you so it matters not to me buddy bear.

He's a moderator, fully grown adult, and when he says the rules say something, he means it. Tread lightly. :)

I'm off to bed now, before I fall foul of the 'impersonating a moderator' rule.

He's a moderator, fully grown adult, and when he says the rules say something, he means it. Tread lightly. :)

I'm off to bed now, before I fall foul of the 'impersonating a moderator' rule.
Sweet dreams brother, may your cars on gt fly, drift,spin and win at will, as for me I just wish it would stop freezing on me after the last update, love peace & hair grease.

And just because u play a video game doesn't mean you do either son.
Atleast driving real fast cars I have an idea junnya!

Sometimes I forget some of you guys are half my age. LOL
Tell that to my 3 years of autocross and sub 8 min lap of the nurburgring In my hos t family's bmw 5 series :cheers:

Like i said, any car, anytrack.

Ill also take you up on this challenge! You pick the car and track, any time after the 2nd.
Sorry no can do, u win I can see it now, last 50th lap on Nbr'ring we are in our lupos racing in the rain with gale force winds and you win by a hair with a record setting speed 74 mph.

CONGRATULATIONS BRUH!

Tell that to my 3 years of autocross and sub 8 min lap of the nurburgring In my hos t family's bmw 5 series :cheers:

Like i said, any car, anytrack.
Well I hope everybody is seeing this, post all the pictures of you racing there, wanna see your mud slanging self in the ring jumping over hill tops and you on the N'bring the before and afters etc.

Or do you think this is stupid just as I do, over a stated quote about how the cars handle on a lousy game, just remember don't post pictures on the internet that might come back to haunt you one way or another, that is an internet rule of thumb, who cares about the others.

Wonder if you are getting slamed like I did? They wanted me to post my pictures of my cars, really I didn't go bragging about what I had.

All I said was my real cars don't spin out like the ones on gt6 now no they want pics. sorry not happening.

Wow. Just wow. (On behalf of Danny, of course.)

Claiming the site is full of children and then going on to rant like one yourself? Congrats, @LatinInferno, your introduction to irony is complete.

We sure would like to see your rides you claim to have. I'm especially looking forward to the boat.

Popcorn .gif, anyone? ;)

Well I hope everybody is seeing this, post all the pictures of you racing there, wanna see your mud slanging self in the ring jumping over hill tops and you on the N'bring the before and afters etc.

Or do you think this is stupid just as I do, over a stated quote about how the cars handle on a lousy game, just remember don't post pictures on the internet that might come back to haunt you one way or another, that is an internet rule of thumb, who cares about the others.

Wonder if you are getting slamed like I did? They wanted me to post my pictures of my cars, really I didn't go bragging about what I had.

All I said was my real cars don't spin out like the ones on gt6 now no they want pics. sorry not happening.
I been with gt since day one, so I know how to drive chump, I own a 911, Ferrari,& a Super Bee with a Harley tricked out Street Glide, you just stick to your video games as guidance to driving real cars little know it all, boy I don't know if ur on dope or dawg food.

Says he didn't go bragging. Brings up 4 vehicles he doesn't actually own as if relevant proof he can drive.

:lol:

Really nothing is false of what im saying
Then you should be proud and more than willing to show us a few meager pictures. Hell, I've posted things a lot less interesting than a Ferrari.
I didn't see any saying about posting pictures of my belongings to kids either
Then don't post the pics for the spoiled ingrates and do it for a fellow father and car lover. :)👍

:gtpflag::gtpflag:
Wow. Just wow. (On behalf of Danny, of course.)

Claiming the site is full of children and then going on to rant like one yourself? Congrats, @LatinInferno, your introduction to irony is complete.

We sure would like to see your rides you claim to have. I'm especially looking forward to the boat.

Popcorn .gif, anyone? ;)
Thank you....thank you. I would like to thank all my haters out there for the great honor, fills good to feel youg again. Ha Haaaaaa!

TB
Then you should be proud and more than willing to show us a few meager pictures. Hell, I've posted things a lot less interesting than a Ferrari.

Then don't post the pics for the spoiled ingrates and do it for a fellow father and car lover. :)👍
Good for you buddy.

Says he didn't go bragging. Brings up 4 vehicles he doesn't actually own as if relevant proof he can drive.

:lol:
To the reference of physics of a video game & real driving Junnya, pay attention to what your reading.

Solved the Diablo GT2 problem. 1: It's too damn low when you install FC suspension, only 10 units to min height, and 2: It hates rumble strips, especially the ones on the outer edge of the track. It instantly jolts/bounces off and spins when you touch those, possibly because suspension bottoms out. I raised the car quite a bit and gave it way less extreme camber values and suddenly it is ~80% easier to drive. Still will spin out if you drive like NFS player or hit rumble strips, but if you avoid those, it's smooth sailing in this classic V12 racer beast from St Agatha. :D

As a not English speaker I have some trouble here and there.
- Bruh?
- Junnya?

Anyone care to explain?

Edit, isn't thats why the propper English part is in the AUP?

To the reference of physics of a video game & real driving Junnya, pay attention to what your reading.
By referring cars you don't actually own? I don't speak hillbilly, so I don't know what "junnya" is.

Do you mean "junior"? No, that can't be right. Someone as intelligent as yourself would surely have said that if that's what you meant....

I haven't a clue what he's trying to put across to everyone, but with every (triple) post he ends up digging himself a bigger and bigger hole. @LatinInferno, my advice would be to stop at where you are now. Every single thing you post against the mods is going against you, so take a break and please don't try and continue this argument. It's for your own good if you want to stay a reputable member of the forum.

Disclaimer ~i'm not impersonating a moderator or anything, just giving him some advice~

Go live your fantasy dream of being an online racing gun slinger, and take ur cronies friends with you, oh im sorry I meant "your" since you can't understand small abbreviations.

Don't like what I post then move on you don't have to read them, Im just expressed how my cars drive trains compared run to gt6 then some rude guy is going to tell me how to drive...really? Don't think so bruh!

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Can we add "Latinferno" to the list of "BROKEN cars" ? Can we?

Or maybe he has a bug .... because he keeps going off track at only the slightiest turn....

Please, kid, it´s ok... you want to grow... you want to be "part of something"... I get it. But please stop trying to be something you aren´t. Really....please stop.

Latest Posts

Back