"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
I don't know if anyone else found this, but I found that some cars have discolored parts, these parts have the same color shade as the car's base color (eg. If the car is red, the discolored part will be a darker red.)
Cars that have this problems (those that I found)

Audi A2 1.4 '02 (plastic parts around the car, grill, the chrome trim on the boot hatch.)
Chrysler PT Cruiser '00 (Rear bumper)
Citroën Xsara VTR '03 (Fog lights, grille, front and rear logos.)
Fiat Panda Super i.e. '90 (Front bumper, mirrors, ventilation ports.)
Opel Tigra 1.6i '99 (Rear bumper skidpad)
Vauxhall Tigra 1.6i '99 (Rear bumper skidpad)
Renault Mégane 2.0 IDE Coupé '00 (Fog lights)
Renault Mégane 2.0 16V '03 (Door handles, silver element under the side turning lights)
TVR V8S '91 (fuel cap)
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 (Door handles) (found by @CSMDuty11)

This can be fixed by repainting the car.

Before:
audi_a2_1_4__02_by_gt6_garage_d7cquak_by_gt6_garage-d95tfdv.jpg

After:
audi_a2_1_4__02_by_gt6_garage-d7cquak.jpg

Before:
syracuse_by_gt6_garage-d95tfel.jpg

After:
syracuse_1_by_gt6_garage-d95tfev.jpg

I've just tried two different cars and both had discolored parts so I guess this affects a lot of the standard cars. The Jaguar S-Type R had discolored headlights and the Acura RSX had a discolored middle brake light and all the trim around the windows and sunroof.

Anyway, nice find :)👍

Last edited:
NFS 2015 Tribute: Rear Wheel BTR
I already know whats RWB stands for btw.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_43.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_42.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_15.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_14.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_13.jpg
I am confused on the Spoiler color for the Porsche. Some NFS screenshots is black but some is green like the color of the car.
Two light beams:
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_38.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_37.jpg

This sold for $176, 000 at Monterey
OJe3Io1.jpg

I bought mine for Cr. 85, 000. Deal of the Century I say.

I tried replicating all the photos there. Here it is:
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_41.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_40.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_39.jpg

Last edited:
Now zoom in just a little bit not an extreme amount on the edges of the window, unless that's just the quality of the photo.

Nah, the "ladder" is there on the texture. LINK

(BTW, planning to finish updating GT6Garage this year. Now finishing with Toyota. Next will be Subaru. And then the last others- Mazda, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan.)

laserscan work at Giannetti for GT7

gran_turismo_gianetti-1.jpg

This Delta's exterior is basically the same as GT6' Delta road car,witch is already premium. There's only minor diferences like the wing,rims,slight larger fenders and interior details. Not sure if they're going to model it from scratch or just scanning/taking pictures of the livery to be applyed in GT6' model.

Last edited:
the interior is totaly different

road car
lancia-delta-integrale-4.jpg

rally car
Integrale-cockpit.jpg

Sorry but can't see that huge difference... I can see basic racing mods like seats,parts striped,an wheel and some racing equipment. But the overall shapes is basically the same. Not as different like road legal Nissan GTR and Nissan GTR LM,for instance. And,even if they have to make the entire interior from scratch,of course they still can copy and paste the exterior body,and add minimal details. (even that rally spoiler is already modeled as an opitional spoiler for the road version in GT6.)

Back