"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
1496330_10152547897117119_80254476_o.jpg

Looks better than the Alto.

No pics, but the BMW V12 LMR '99 unfortunately looks like in GT5.
It's not an ugly model itself, but the livery is extremely pixelated.
Really a pity, love that car.

akw2.jpg

vtu2.jpg

Premium car with standard sponsors, damn the Autobacs sticker is barely readable, and worse thing, this appens on a lot of racing cars, on the Mazda 787B the number 55 looks HORRIBLE! :indiff:

Because limit of Ram 256mb -.-

Isn't the R34 BLITZ '06 the same model from GT5: Prologue?

Yes it is and on that point i have noticed a great difference in quality between early premiums like the R32 GTR and newer ones that were made for GT5 or GT6.

For instance the R32 doesn't have fully modeled interior ( missing window switches, ignition barrel, turn signal and light switches. So not only does PD need to upgrade more standards to premium for GT7 they also need to improve old Premiums.

One more shot featuring a standard. Did a small edit.
It's a bit off-topic I know... but I love how the RUFs are modeled on GT6. These cars deserve to be shared.

Free Air

...​
Beautiful! I wish we could remove the wing from this car in-game as well though... :(

One more shot featuring a standard. Did a small edit.
It's a bit off-topic I know... but I love how the RUFs are modeled on GT6. These cars deserve to be shared.

Free Air

...​

Awesome, nice edit :), one thing I like doing is spraying the RGT with a paint similar to the 966 yellow, and adding big wheels like it. Almost looks just like a 966, except from the front bumper.

Have anyone noticed the Alfa Romeo 147 '06? It's a premium, but in my opinion it's the worst looking one. I took it to photo travel and noticed jagged wheel arches and really poor interior quality. Didn't notice it in GT5, but there seems to be big differences in quality between the premium cars.

Sorry if this is too off topic.

Have anyone noticed the Alfa Romeo 147 '06? It's a premium, but in my opinion it's the worst looking one. I took it to photo travel and noticed jagged wheel arches and really poor interior quality. Didn't notice it in GT5, but there seems to be big differences in quality between the premium cars.

Sorry if this is too off topic.

yes, probably the premium with the worst interior

Back