"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
May the gods bless you on your righteous quest good sir.
THat quest has been put on the backburner for a few days as I was requested to take the Leaf, Model S, and the Karma around the 'ring a few dozen times...where are your god's now?

THat quest has been put on the backburner for a few days as I was requested to take the Leaf, Model S, and the Karma around the 'ring a few dozen times...where are your god's now?
Laughing at us with Kaz.

n%C3%BCrburgring-nordschleife__11-jpg.105432

The Good vs The Bad

(That's not a Supra in racecar livery - that's a Supra with heavy damage)

Maybe, but I could see them bringing them back as full premiums for DLC. Sort of a temporary removal while they updated them.

Maybe a select few but at the rate they seem to be modeling cars, I would be surprised if just the improved ones manage to get the treatment.

The way a car looks is just as important as how it feels when you're making a simulation, when achieving photorealism as well as physical realism is the primary goal. My my, you apologists really need to wake up. Name one other game that has done what GT6 and GT5 have done with respect to a profound generational gap in car quality. There's a reason developers don't do this.

Look at the ridiculous level of detail PD has put into premium cars, the way they tout the advancements they've made with regards to HDR lighting and adaptive tessellation, and the consistent inclusion of a photo mode in the last three games in the series. You really think "being a car and working" is all Gran Turismo is about?
+1000

I'm shocked at how much worse the wheels look on the standard FD compared to the premium. Almost look like two different types of wheels.

Back