Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Good evening all from UK - may I ask how often the GTS Stat Site make updates. It's not "live" - right? I have been able to log in - very happy about that (thanks for helping guy's!) - I only see my history from a few days back but nothing from my three races earlier today. 2-3 hours ago. May be I am missing something? Cheers . :cheers:

Since it's working again I can now see my last weeks roller coaster ride in detail.

ZMKc.jpg

Monza propelled me to DR.S last Saturday.

Then it was all downhill until I discovered that the 2nd controller I use was starting to fail. I alternate between 2 controllers, 1 always charging. On One of them R2 apparently started to fail. Finally at the end of the last steep down slope I payed attention to the throttle input as I was sucking so bad I couldn't believe it anymore. I wasn't even able to keep up with the last car. It turned out the throttle would not go past 90% and getting worse....

I marked the controller as broken and play tethered now when the charge gets low on my good controller, yet then I started draft bumping on Bluemoon bay and fell off a cliff :) The game didn't even give me penalties or SR Down on screen for the bumps, simply demoted me an SR level after every race...

Then the long climb back up started marred by a bunch of disconnects (some voluntary, interruptions).

I enjoyed driving in B/S more though. Now I'm back in A/S, the unfair penalties are back as well.
Sven - I havn't seen these graphs since I signed up? It looks great - just wonder how I can see my own?

Here is my graphs....? :confused::confused:

Register on the page and hit the tab "Driver Rating"
I am registered Nushcel..... at least my name is displayed in the upper right corner - and the above graph is all I have? Thanks anyhow for your time! Cheers

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 26
It only starts recording data after you have registered...
Robben - Thanks a lot - but I thought I had registered as I do have my name in the top right corner. It is also showing me the daily records etc - b ut no bars? That's what I don't really understand. Sorry to bother you with this but it looks so cool. :) . Cheers . :cheers: . Robben after I wrote you - now I have my graphs! WOW - great stuff! Was it you who helped? Double Cheers! :cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Sorry for my extended absence and for not fixing the numerous issues that have occurred with the site. I do have some good news though and that is that this weekend, on April 28th, I will finally be able to do some work in the site. Thank you to everyone for your support and assistance in my absence but it’s finally looking like my life will be returning to “normal”.

Hello everyone. Sorry for my extended absence and for not fixing the numerous issues that have occurred with the site. I do have some good news though and that is that this weekend, on April 28th, I will finally be able to do some work in the site. Thank you to everyone for your support and assistance in my absence but it’s finally looking like my life will be returning to “normal”.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Glad to know that you are ok and back to normal. 👍👍👍 Enjoy your real life and, at the same time, enjoy GTP life with us.:D:D:D

Last edited:
Robben - Thanks a lot - but I thought I had registered as I do have my name in the top right corner. It is also showing me the daily records etc - b ut no bars? That's what I don't really understand. Sorry to bother you with this but it looks so cool. :) . Cheers . :cheers: . Robben after I wrote you - now I have my graphs! WOW - great stuff! Was it you who helped? Double Cheers! :cheers::cheers:

It doesn't always work straight away, and you might need to wait a while if you enter a long date range. Since I race so much I have over a thousand races logged on there. After clicking update it can take a while for the graph to appear.

Actually it's very fast today
AuLc.jpg

1170 races lol.

Thanks Jasguer, so cool!

@GA_52 now check out the Track start finish chart (under home) and fill that one in nicely ;)

Good to hear you are ok in the real world. That must always come first 👍👍👍

Awsome, Jasguer!

It´s good to have you back, and I´m very glad with the fact that your life is going on the right direction! :)

Hope that you ´ll have time now to get through corrections about data processing for Group 2 and B cars... and at least some of the suggestions for implementations that we´ve left here or on the aplication! :)

Greetings everyone. Finished update number one today which was moving the database server over to new hardware with 3 times the RAM, now 24GB, much better processors, and more disk space. Hopefully that speeds thing up just a little bit.

On another note, I haven't been racing very much because in addition to other issues, my heart just isn't into it because I went on vacation for 11 days back in March and didn't touch GT Sport at all that entire time. My first attempt after vacation was horrible. I was really, really slow. Agonizingly slow. Even my best time at my best track, Interlagos, was 2-3 seconds slower than my best prior to going on vacation. I know that my form will eventually return but it took a lot of work just to be able to be almost competitive in DR B and I don't know if I have the time or desire to do that again. So, a word of caution; be careful you can lose your edge faster than you may think.

Greetings everyone. Finished update number one today which was moving the database server over to new hardware with 3 times the RAM, now 24GB, much better processors, and more disk space. Hopefully that speeds thing up just a little bit.

On another note, I haven't been racing very much because in addition to other issues, my heart just isn't into it because I went on vacation for 11 days back in March and didn't touch GT Sport at all that entire time. My first attempt after vacation was horrible. I was really, really slow. Agonizingly slow. Even my best time at my best track, Interlagos, was 2-3 seconds slower than my best prior to going on vacation. I know that my form will eventually return but it took a lot of work just to be able to be almost competitive in DR B and I don't know if I have the time or desire to do that again. So, a word of caution; be careful you can lose your edge faster than you may think.

Good to hear all is well, apart from your times. Keep trying though you will soon find your speed again!

Is there anyway to unblock myself from the site? Accidentally removed myself from the stats.

Like @Venster said, you'll return to your form soon :)
And I'd like to give back, even just a bit, so if you feel like going back to GTS and relearn about your line and stuff, post in this thread. I look there pretty often and I'll try to help as much as I can

Bless you @jasguer. for your amazing effort to bring us this site, it is truly an amazing godsend to the likes of us here at :gtpflag:it is a source of some really invaluable info that PD have neglected to provide us with (or cannot do simply, I bare no grudge toward them for that) via their own website. I cannot thank you enough. :D

A return to form will happen pretty quick if you play for a few hours each day after a short break. It still takes me a good handful of laps to close up to my PB times for most tracks/combos and I play every day.

Stay positive bro. 👍

One thing to add, Is there any way to get more extensive leader-board stats from campaign mode??

Good to hear all is well, apart from your times. Keep trying though you will soon find your speed again!

Is there anyway to unblock myself from the site? Accidentally removed myself from the stats.

Thanks @Venster, if you send me your PSN name I can unblock your stats.

Bless you @jasguer. for your amazing effort to bring us this site, it is truly an amazing godsend to the likes of us here at :gtpflag:it is a source of some really invaluable info that PD have neglected to provide us with (or cannot do simply, I bare no grudge toward them for that) via their own website. I cannot thank you enough. :D

A return to form will happen pretty quick if you play for a few hours each day after a short break. It still takes me a good handful of laps to close up to my PB times for most tracks/combos and I play every day.

Stay positive bro. 👍

One thing to add, Is there any way to get more extensive leader-board stats from campaign mode??

Thank you very much, and everyone else as well for the kind words and encouragement, it's been a rough few weeks but I'm finally feeling much better about the way things are going.

The only stats I can access for campaign mode are what percentage each section, driving school, missions, and the track stages are complete. There isn't any data available for lap times for time trials, driving school times, etc.

I'm really happy that it's going better for you Jas!
Don't warry about your performances in gt sport. . Soon you will be fast again!!! And... moreover... it's just a game... your private life is not!!!!!

I Jasquer!! :) I hope that everything is okay with you!!

I hope also that you´ll soon have some added time to solve the bugs that the site has regarding processing data for the Gr 2 and Gr B races!

For Group B races (there was at least one like a month ago.. and nothing appears on stats... and for Group 2, you have for example on SR by Category this output:

upload_2018-4-29_22-57-44.png

No data on GR2.. just a line saying GR2...

Same on My Rcords...

upload_2018-4-29_22-59-44.png

Hope to get some news on this, when you get some time to look at it.. :)

Runtime error in login box :(

Server Error in '/GTS' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I screwed up the network adapter configuration some how earlier today. Should be back to normal now, sorry bout that.
It works and the speed is good. Thanks.

Found that the track name Dragon Trail Garden could not be displayed.
DDAC6A69-050E-479D-BAFE-7D26F8D8F80B.jpeg

Back