Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Lucky the site is still up man!

Question, is it possible in the stats to show the total of points gained in the FIA races?

Lucky the site is still up man!

Question, is it possible in the stats to show the total of points gained in the FIA races?

Unfortunately, I don’t think it is. I was really hoping that I would be able to but that information isn’t available. Sorry. I do have some other really cool projects that I am working on that should be finished soon.

You‘re making me curious :D

Well, here’s a really rough preview:

BFDDCB6E-78F4-4094-8C46-732B68A3993A.jpeg

I do have a question. My DR stat hasn't updated for a while, it still says I'm on 55,134 when I'm actually on 65,758

Interesting, I’ll have to find out why that’s happening. It should be updating more often because you are in the top 1000 but that isn’t happening like I had written the service for some reason. I’ll try to find out why today. Thanks for pointing that out.

My stats update immediatelly after race and I am not registered. I check stats after every race to see how much points I gained/lost.

I just added a new page to the site, “Races”. This page will update nightly to display the days Daily Races and FIA Series Races. It needs a little more work to make it more mobile friendly but this is a start. I plan on adding more to this page in the near future so stay tuned.

Update: had to temporarily remove the page but I’ll have it back tomorrow, sorry

Last edited:
Ok, the Races page is back. There is also an additional feature for users that are registered. I’m really not trying to push registration, it’s just that if you’re not registered I have no way of knowing who you are. I plan to add the ability to enter your name for those that are adamantly opposed to registering. Ever wonder how far out of the top 10 you are? Well, now you can find out just how bad you suck at this game compared to the aliens, (unless you are one then I bow before you in humility). There is a chart that displays your qualifying rank for the daily races and FIA Races. I know it works for the US region but I haven’t been able to test any of the other regions.

Will the races update automatically? There is another site, gtsportraces.com I think, but it doesn't update autmatically

Ok, the Races page is back. There is also an additional feature for users that are registered. I’m really not trying to push registration, it’s just that if you’re not registered I have no way of knowing who you are. I plan to add the ability to enter your name for those that are adamantly opposed to registering. Ever wonder how far out of the top 10 you are? Well, now you can find out just how bad you suck at this game compared to the aliens, (unless you are one then I bow before you in humility). There is a chart that displays your qualifying rank for the daily races and FIA Races. I know it works for the US region but I haven’t been able to test any of the other regions.
If this works it will be a great addition to the game. Will it show global and region rank ?

Great work !

The races list updates automatically around 1:00 AM Central Time which is when the races update at least for the US region, but now that you mention it I’m guessing that the times may be different by region. Ranks are by region which as far as I could tell there are 3 regions, the America’s, Asia, and Europe.

The races list updates automatically around 1:00 AM Central Time which is when the races update at least for the US region, but now that you mention it I’m guessing that the times may be different by region. Ranks are by region which as far as I could tell there are 3 regions, the America’s, Asia, and Europe.
I think it updates at the same time worldwide? Certainly in the UK I have been playing until 3am before on the races from the previous day (if that makes sense?). I think it's 7am here. In fact, just checked and Central Time is 6 hours behind GMT so that would make perfect sense

Thanks @Robben and @Shottah072 one less thing I need to worry about. I just though adding the time gap between your time and the number one person on the leaderboard for that race which shouldn’t take too much effort.

Wow, I really don’t understand how you do all this stuff but I absolutely appreciate your newest feature. Great work :cheers:

Your newest feature sadly doesn’t work. I can see the Daily Charts displayed when i‘m Not logged in, but as soon as I do log in, a error message appears telling me that the service is currently not available. I‘m on Europe region.

Edit: I know you can fix that :D

Your newest feature sadly doesn’t work. I can see the Daily Charts displayed when i‘m Not logged in, but as soon as I do log in, a error message appears telling me that the service is currently not available. I‘m on Europe region.

I am also getting this (Europe and I'm logged in). looks to be an amazing feature though, cant wait to have a proper look when its up and running.

Hey, found that website somewhere else I can't remember and found it useful, props to you for running it, and nice to see updates coming ;)

I am also getting this (Europe and I'm logged in). looks to be an amazing feature though, cant wait to have a proper look when its up and running.

Looks like I figured it out. So before I left my house today I ran a quick lap around each of the daily races and both FIA races, just to get a time in so I had data to test against. The problem was that the part that gets the times and ranks was crashing when there were not any qualifying results for a race. Oops. Should work now though.

It’s working:bowdown: , man I knew you wouldn’t let us poor Europeans down. Indeed no Charlatan ;)

Edit: I just checked it out, 24th on Maggiore

There is a chart that displays your qualifying rank for the daily races and FIA Races. I know it works for the US region but I haven’t been able to test any of the other regions.

wow this is super nice. How can you know the ranking if it is outside top 10?

Back