Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Hey Jason are the daily ranks including all regions or just the one I race in?
It is region specific only. If it would be worth it I could display the top 5 or 10 from each region, and update the times every half hour or so.

Morning @jasguer - FYI your site hasn't updated the daily races :( there is just an empty table

Today's Races
Race Category Track Laps No. Of Cars BOP Settings Fuel Tire Wear Lap (Km) Total (Km) Tires

@jasguer

Are you able to gather Trophy data, to see how many people have Platinum or are close to reacing it?
I know sites like PSNProfiles gather this but that's based on registered users.

I believe the following Trophies can be tracked with already-available GTS Stats:

Code:
Record Number of Wins
Matched Michael Schumacher's record of 91 F1 victories

Record Number of Races
Matched Rubens Barrichello's record of 322 F1 races

Certified Genius
Matched Ayrton Senna's record of 65 pole positions

Tactical King
Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences

No Longer a Noice
Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges

The Real Sector King
Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge

Rival Crusher
Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races

Pylon King
Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge

Super Rallier
Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge

Relentless Chase
Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge

Speed Demon
Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge

Right on Time
Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge

One Lap Wonder
Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge

Experienced Driver
Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)

My First Car
Bought your first car from Brand Central

First Victory!
Recorded your first ever victory!

Route 66 Racer
Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66

Collection 10
Acquired a total of 10 cars

Endurance Racer
Drove for a total of 24 hours (not necessarily in one race or session)

Talent Discovered
Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges

Globetrotter
Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences

Novice Drifter
Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Decent Drifter
Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Top-Drawer Drifter
Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Newbie Driver
Reached Level 15

Veteran Driver
Reached Level 25

Legendary Driver
Reached Level 40

Ultimate Driver
Reached Level 50

Top Photographer
Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

The Charm of Customization
Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor

Master of Manners
Unlocked Sport Mode after completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons

Run, Run, Run!
Earned your first Daily Workout by driving at least 26.2 miles in a single real-time day

Full list:
Code:
Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
Acquired all Gran Turismo Sport trophies!

Record Number of Wins
Matched Michael Schumacher's record of 91 F1 victories

Record Number of Races
Matched Rubens Barrichello's record of 322 F1 races

Certified Genius
Matched Ayrton Senna's record of 65 pole positions

Finale
Unlocked the Ending Movie

Tactical King
Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences

No Longer a Noice
Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges

The Real Sector King
Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge

Rival Crusher
Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races

Pylon King
Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge

Super Rallier
Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge

Relentless Chase
Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge

Speed Demon
Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge

Right on Time
Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge

One Lap Wonder
Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge

Experienced Driver
Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)

Speed King
Recorded a speed of 187 mph (approx. 300km/h)

My First Car
Bought your first car from Brand Central

First Victory!
Recorded your first ever victory!

Route 66 Racer
Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66

Collection 10
Acquired a total of 10 cars

Endurance Racer
Drove for a total of 24 hours (not necessarily in one race or session)

Talent Discovered
Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges

Welcome to the Nordschleife
Completed your first lap of the Nurburgring Nordschleife

Globetrotter
Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences

Novice Drifter
Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Decent Drifter
Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Top-Drawer Drifter
Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points in Drift Trial

Newbie Driver
Reached Level 15

Veteran Driver
Reached Level 25

Legendary Driver
Reached Level 40

Ultimate Driver
Reached Level 50

King of the Ovals
Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks

Top Photographer
Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

The Charm of Customization
Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor

Master of Manners
Unlocked Sport Mode after completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons

A Promise of Greatness
Completed any Driving School challenge at least one second faster than the Gold time

Run, Run, Run!
Earned your first Daily Workout by driving at least 26.2 miles in a single real-time day

Tuning Addict
Fully tuned a car for the first time using Mileage Points

Souvenir from Le Mans
Took a Scapes shot featuring the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)

Souvenir from the Nurburgring
Took a Scapes shot featuring the Nurburgring and a BMW Gr.3 car

Morning @jasguer - FYI your site hasn't updated the daily races :( there is just an empty table

Today's Races
Race Category Track Laps No. Of Cars BOP Settings Fuel Tire Wear Lap (Km) Total (Km) Tires

Sorry about that, I should have posted some type of notice but due to the maintenance performed last night, I stopped the services that collect the data since last time PD had maintenance it caused all kinds of issues for me with erroneous data being entered. I tried to stay up to restart them but fell asleep before maintenance was finished. Everything should be back to normal now.

Sorry about that, I should have posted some type of notice but due to the maintenance performed last night, I stopped the services that collect the data since last time PD had maintenance it caused all kinds of issues for me with erroneous data being entered. I tried to stay up to restart them but fell asleep before maintenance was finished. Everything should be back to normal now.
It's no problem, I just wanted to point it out :)

All feedback is greatly appreciated especially when I screw something up. I made a few more changes today, the site logo and favorites icon have been changed, and the Races page now displays the top 10 times for each race. The times are updated every 30 minutes. I need to come up with a better layout for the page though because it doesn’t seem very mobile friendly as it is right now. The next item I’m going to add is the option to exclude your stats from being returned by the search page.

Just wanted to say the functionality is great - it seems such a simple aspect for PD to have overlooked, but the regional position for lap times is very useful. Is there any way you can add a column to show how far behind the next fastest time you are? My time this morning on Brands started 3rd, crept out of the top 10 and is now 36th. I love stats and especially enjoy seeing how I am fairing against the competition! Thanks very much for providing a great resource

I wish I can transfer $1M in game to you to say thanks.

Two suggestions:
1)For the top 10 time, can it display the list of all three regions instead of only the region you are at?
2) in the leadership tab, add one more option for region (now have worldwide and country).

Just wanted to say the functionality is great - it seems such a simple aspect for PD to have overlooked, but the regional position for lap times is very useful. Is there any way you can add a column to show how far behind the next fastest time you are? My time this morning on Brands started 3rd, crept out of the top 10 and is now 36th. I love stats and especially enjoy seeing how I am fairing against the competition! Thanks very much for providing a great resource
Thank you, I’m very happy that people are finding this information useful. Im kinda amazed that this information wasn’t already available from PD. Everything is in place for them to do it, it jus hasn’t been done. There’s so much more I know I can do, I just can’t find the time to get it done. I can add that column to show how far behind the next fastest time, but it probably won’t be until Monday.

I wish I can transfer $1M in game to you to say thanks.

Two suggestions:
1)For the top 10 time, can it display the list of all three regions instead of only the region you are at?
2) in the leadership tab, add one more option for region (now have worldwide and country).
Thanks, @City01 I’m humbled. I’ve been planning on showing all regions but the Races page is pretty busy as it is so I’ll need to think about how to best display the data. Good point about showing the leaderboards by region, to be honest I hadn’t thought about that but I can probably get that done on Monday as well.

Thanks again everyone, so far this has been a very pleasant experience. I may suck at driving but at least I can do this. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Thank you, I’m very happy that people are finding this information useful. Im kinda amazed that this information wasn’t already available from PD. Everything is in place for them to do it, it jus hasn’t been done. There’s so much more I know I can do, I just can’t find the time to get it done. I can add that column to show how far behind the next fastest time, but it probably won’t be until Monday.

Thanks, @City01 I’m humbled. I’ve been planning on showing all regions but the Races page is pretty bust as it is so I’ll need to think about how to best display the data. Good point about showing the leaderboards by region, to be honest I hadn’t thought about that but I can probably get that done on Monday as well.

Thanks again everyone, so far this has been a very pleasant experience. I may suck at driving but at least I can do this. :gtpflag:
Next stop make an app and make yourself some well earned pennies! If you sold it for a quid I know I'd buy it and I don't think you'd have a hard time convincing others :D

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Somehow the data that I’m getting for race information in different and is causing an issue. To make matters worse, this is the first weekend in a while that I didn’t bring my laptop home with me and that’s where the code for the program I need to fix is...... :dunce:

Love the new stats page. Really useful. Stats updated yesterday but don't seem to be working today from my mobile. Headings are all there but no data. Great work though mate !!!

I think I have fixed the Races page, I was able to work some programming voodoo and there is at least data now for the America’s region. Not sure about the others though.

Thanks for all your hard work put into this site. I guess PD doesn't think us players care about a little thing called stats. :rolleyes: I know this probably isn't possible, but is there any way to find out how many 2nd place finishes you have? I know mine have to almost double the amount of wins I have which is 25. :banghead:

Thanks for all your hard work put into this site. I guess PD doesn't think us players care about a little thing called stats. :rolleyes: I know this probably isn't possible, but is there any way to find out how many 2nd place finishes you have? I know mine have to almost double the amount of wins I have which is 25. :banghead:

I agree, part of racing is the analytical part of knowing your times, your competitors times and the gaps between. Also knowing how you finished is important as well. I have found a way to get some of the information but I need to do some more research before I’m able to create something that will be consistently accurate.

I suspect there’s a little foul play at the top of this leaderboard, having won 184% of the races he’s participated in lol

My personal stats have not updated today

Attachments

• 8D0668E3-789A-411B-958A-B1DD62494D66.png
    8D0668E3-789A-411B-958A-B1DD62494D66.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 50
I suspect there’s a little foul play at the top of this leaderboard, having won 184% of the races he’s participated in lol

My personal stats have not updated today

Hmm, I think something may have gone awry. I’ll see if I can find out what’s going on.

I agree, part of racing is the analytical part of knowing your times, your competitors times and the gaps between. Also knowing how you finished is important as well. I have found a way to get some of the information but I need to do some more research before I’m able to create something that will be consistently accurate.

That would be cool! To see how many podiums you got!

Man this site is getting greater and greater by day! Love it!

Just registered. Sweet! A little too soon for my stats to be available, but some of the overall stats look interesting. I'm still trying to get my head around how people manage to get an SR of E. You would have to be trying *really* hard to smash into every car you can reach :banghead:.

Hi, registered a couple of days ago. Great work. Now I have more stats to obsess over!

Now if you could add an extra 0 to my wins and poles on my profile page to make it look better, that would be cool! ;)

Hi, registered a couple of days ago. Great work. Now I have more stats to obsess over!

Now if you could add an extra 0 to my wins and poles on my profile page to make it look better, that would be cool! ;)

Sure, I accept cash (USD only), or credit, personal checks are not accepted. :cheers:

The thing is getting waaay too much to load - you need to tweak those database queries :) (or use indexing engine)

Yeah, plus the disks are older and are causing an I/O bottleneck. That’s where I’m having most of my issues. I’m not the best SQL developer in the world so the queries probably do need some work. :) Right now I’m just focused on making sure it’s relatively accurate and updated as often as possible without creating too much load on the server. For example,every three hours stats are collected for the top 25,000 players and users that are registered, then all of the stats that are available, (roughly about 4 million records) are compiled into the ranked stats. The process that does the sorting and organizing takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the load on the server. Meanwhile in the background, me profiles are collected and entered and stats for all 4 million plus users are being updated. Going through all 4 million profiles takes about 3 days processing about 20 profiles per second. But it needs to be faster.:cheers:

Here are the Google Analytics stats from the day the site opened, January 6th, through today:
0BD31918-07D9-471F-9DE5-C842F4A9FAB7.png
E33B2C36-79BF-4F66-BFE1-02256BD28F2A.png
4AAB28B7-36C7-48D8-952F-21442C4C90C7.png

Last edited:
so with These timeboards... do you really have all data from each Driver?

And if so... wold it be possible to Show Worldrankings (all regions in one board) and not just Top 10?

Or does you just have data from Top 10 + registered users?

It would be really interesting to know, how many People compete per Race / FIA (Worldwide) and how you compare :)

I have plans to add a worldwide leaderboard for the daily times for each race I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I've been really ill the past few days so I haven't had much motivation. I also have plans to figure out how many users total have logged a qualifying time for each race, by country, region, and worldwide. All good ideas, thanks for the feedback.

Back